/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Seraph Helmet effect 20% off - 95 points.

Well that didn't take long
IRON MAN
The Daily Deals spreadsheet is finally complete. When I'm bored I might use colors to identify categories (helmet, weapon, pets, stash tabs, etc.). Just a thought for easier viewing.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asg-WKlCVGTbdEV6VWQya0U1WTUxRF9PWGdFbGFnS0E&usp=sharing&richtext=true#gid=0
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Последняя редакция: Arrowneous. Время: 12 апр. 2014 г., 8:51:00
I am waiting for a discount on the Seraph weapon effect. Might take a little while, tho...
Ferret Pet?
Fire Ferrets
Seraph Spectral Throw effect 31% off - 65 points.

Guess we'll see the rest of these over the next few days.
IRON MAN
Looks like the Seraph theme week. Soon, everyone will have wings all over.
Give me the artic skull D:< Also the Ferrets need adopting >->

Pretty sure the arctic skull hasn't been on offer yet but the seraph helm is on *logicz*

Edit: After looking through the googledoc Arrowneous provided it seems like it hasn't, thank you for the doc, Arrow. :D
Последняя редакция: LilLaskaris. Время: 13 апр. 2014 г., 19:27:00
Ebony Scorpion pet 33% off - 30 points.

"
Arrowneous написал:
The Daily Deals spreadsheet is finally complete. When I'm bored I might use colors to identify categories (helmet, weapon, pets, stash tabs, etc.). Just a thought for easier viewing.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asg-WKlCVGTbdEV6VWQya0U1WTUxRF9PWGdFbGFnS0E&usp=sharing&richtext=true#gid=0

Thanks for doing this! I am far too lazy to do anything resembling work myself.
IRON MAN
Aw man, another pet cycle gone and no ferret...but yea thank you Arrow for your work, I check the spreadsheet daily.
Fire Ferrets
Nice work on collecting the data, thanks!
It looks like the Extra Gore Weapon Effect and the Premium Stash Tab Bundle won't be back very soon, probably at least 3 weeks :(. Unless I am reading the data wrong, I would be okay with it if they are for sale this week :P.
Последняя редакция: jjwa. Время: 14 апр. 2014 г., 10:57:37

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация