Tabula Rasa

its the ultimate in summoner technologies.

use it for the perfectly customize-able spectre. using caster spectre? no problem! using physical ranged spectre? no problem! carry the different supports to switch out on your person and you never have to waste time again just to get the spectres that work best with your links
"They... Eats... The Mens..."
IGN: M_Judge
I got a Tabula Rasa in Normal difficulty Act 2 from a random boss. So it is a possible drop.

Got it in Cruel Docks run with party
"
Sexcalibure написал:
Before saying trash ill ask first : can you add mods to it? if no skipp to next rant
All i heard about this item is that it looks cool but its utter garbage... it would only have a use in a RP mod but... there is no rp in poe because rp is gay

It would be nice to have it A unique item, flagged as a rare so you can Mod it with exalts... only this would make it worth the 600 pts of time investment

Don't use the word gay as a slur.
The Tabula Rasa is great for twinking. The fact that you can start with a 6L is huge (although the mana cost may not be sustainable). So the reason it has no mods is that it already a powerful item. Having no mods is the downside to the item. Every powerful unique should have a downside.

In my opinion, this is one of the best starting pieces of gear as all sockets are linked and white (allowing any gem to be placed in it).
IGN: SelocYnnad
Its amazing for testing purposes or theorycrafting
merp merp
Tabula also allows for the more obscure colour combos, or using lots of manaless supports early on. I like it.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
The reason why Tabula is balanced is because it has a 100% chance of being 6L, and the whtie sockets enable any number of build combinations.

The offset to this is that there is no stats to it at all. If there were to be, even a small amount, then it would become way too powerful in relation to other uniques.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
I think u did good with this post op, I see many people walked right into that trap.

Well played sir.

8/8
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
Последняя редакция: ohrlylol. Время: 29 окт. 2013 г., 2:30:21
"
Sexcalibure написал:
Before saying trash ill ask first : can you add mods to it? if no skipp to next rant
All i heard about this item is that it looks cool but its utter garbage... it would only have a use in a RP mod but... there is no rp in poe because rp is gay

It would be nice to have it A unique item, flagged as a rare so you can Mod it with exalts... only this would make it worth the 600 pts of time investment

Tabula rasa is OP as fuck in the only league that should matter: Nemesis.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация