Minion Instability Fire Build

Hey Everyone, I'm starting another Full/Pure Summon build.

I currently have a CI build, but I'm not liking the 1 hit point factor, so I'm re-rolling a life based summoner.

I initially planned on making it a lot like my current CI summoner with the focus being mostly on my Specters and Curses and running my Skelly's on a totem.

But I've been pondering...

So I was thinking about changing it up a little and going with a more Minion Instability-centric build.

My CI build, I don't use minion instability.

So I was thinking about my focus being more on my Skelly's. Instead of totem, I would summon them for more life.

So with this kind of setup, what would be the best gear/link slot gem setup??

.... and what curses to run? Flammability + Elemental Weakness maybe?

Summon Skelly's + minion life + minion damage + fire pen + faster casting?

Any suggestions will be most appreciated, thank you!!

This video could help:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPOQ2juDCs0
IGN: NemiSplosion
Well not having MI in your CI minion build probly had you hating life from the get go.

MI is realy good and no summoner should ever be with out it no matter if your CI or Life or life/shields.

Secondly puting skelly on the totem do's not lower you skellys life or MI's dmg.

I would recomend Spell totem/skell/minion health/faster casting and to maximiz on MI Flammabity is probly your go to cures.

Fire pen will not help with MI at all no need to link it to skelly at all. At best it mite help if your runing anger but skellys deal halve element dmg so still probly not worht it.

Hope this info helps you some.
Elder Wand Power!
"
Balthizar1903 написал:
Well not having MI in your CI minion build probly had you hating life from the get go.

MI is realy good and no summoner should ever be with out it no matter if your CI or Life or life/shields.

Secondly puting skelly on the totem do's not lower you skellys life or MI's dmg.

I would recomend Spell totem/skell/minion health/faster casting and to maximiz on MI Flammabity is probly your go to cures.

Fire pen will not help with MI at all no need to link it to skelly at all. At best it mite help if your runing anger but skellys deal halve element dmg so still probly not worht it.

Hope this info helps you some.

Really? I'm pretty sure both these things work. The damage is not Spell Damage but is Minion, Elemental and Fire damage and any supports which increase this should apply. Because the damage source is the minion the less elemental damage should also apply.

In fact, I just looked up some quotes and found that fire penetration definitely should work. If it's not working for you you should post a bug thread about it!

"
Mark_GGG написал:
[...]
"
robproctor83 написал:
Would doing something like equipping a support fire penetration/dmg gem on your minions increase their fire damage?
Yes.
[...]

"Minion Instability and fire/burning damage" -> Original Post
Brutus. Do you even sync?
Последняя редакция: AnnanFay. Время: 9 мая 2013 г., 16:48:06
Thx u AnnanFay

That was some very usefull info.

I stand corrected.

But realy I belive you will get much better over all dmg by placeing your Skelly on a L-4 and useing your L-6 for Spec.

How ever if your running with a two handed weapon and yes I know about the two handed summoner sword you could build a very nice L-6 skelly.

But if your going to forgo a shield you can probly get more bang for your buck by picking up a high Vita shield with Pluse fire dmg and Pluse spell dmg. So when your skellys pop they pop for more and just use the fire cures as most high dmg Spec are fire based anyways you will be hiting two birds with one stone. And you free up some gem slots this way too.

More life for MI on skellys and more Life for Spec's to live on. Pluse a cures that works great for both.

You will diffently get better mana mangement by placing the skelly on a totem.

You can be cool and get more dmg from your zombies by puting them in a Mine same for Spec. :)

I also thought that the main point of going life over CI as a summoner was to use the Midnight Bargain Wand. But I could be wrong again.

I myself am CI and dont use that wand.

And I would still stand by how great MI is in any Summoner build should have it.
Elder Wand Power!
Последняя редакция: Balthizar1903. Время: 9 мая 2013 г., 19:10:22
"
Balthizar1903 написал:

I also thought that the main point of going life over CI as a summoner was to use the Midnight Bargain Wand. But I could be wrong again.

I'm going life over CI because I'm tired of getting stun-locked every 2 seconds, not to mention Critted and frozen/burned and shocked with every hit. I'm also planning on using EB.

So, no; I wasn't going Life so that I could use Midnight Bargain. With EB, using MB imho is just too gimpy.

As for MI; I don't really like MI, my minions, especially my specters live a lot longer without MI, it seems to me. But, they are just two different play styles. I wanted to see how effective it was to focus on my Skelly's with MI rather then my Specters. I'm not a big fan of having to go into Solaris Temple repeatedly to get my specters. But one cannot deny the power they bring to the table. But a continual flow of walking skelly bombs is nothing to laugh at either.
Sorry it's just most of the summoners I have worked with sayed they went life for DB.

Like I said I dont use DB I dont like the life cost of it myself.

I dont use Queen's for the same reason I dont use Necro Ageis. I love blocking.

Sorry to hear that your getting stun-locked every 2 seconds, not to mention frozen/burned and shocked with every hit. Lucky I guess I don't suffer thoughs problems some how.

Probly has something to do with are differnt playstyles. I do know that CI uses your very low none seen life what it would be out side of the 1 we see for that and as a CI user it is normaly low. But I do my best not to out run my minions. I dont try to face tank anything myself. Piercing projectials are my number one enemy right in line with lag.

I would like it if you could point me in the right direction with a link to the info were it says CI ether causes you to take more crits or take more crit dmg then life.

I have not yet seen this info and would like to study it plz.

As for MI if your Spec is taking that much dmg and it's that low on life it's probly going to die anyways 90% of the time. Thoughs guys that run maps that keep there spec alive has alot more to do with there playstyle and very little to do with having or not having MI.

And your right a continual flow of walking skelly bombs from a skelly totem with MI is nothing to laugh at either and is the point of it being silly to not place that one point and gain all the dps from one freaking point as there's a good chance your right by it anyways as a summoner.

Even when the Zombies fall and there are no bodys left and your spec are out you can keep the skellys blowing up on Peity or what ever boss or gang of mosters that just zerked you.

But in the end it's all about building your own playstyle. I'm totaly game with that.

Edit: I use Frost Wall for protection for myself my spec and my totems. You can see if you can fit that in. It just mite help you keep your spec alive longer I dont know what your playstyle is like it's just an ideal I had that mabe your not using this defence spell and it realy helps stop alot of attacks from reaching you/your totems/your specs. Hope it helps. :)
Elder Wand Power!
Последняя редакция: Balthizar1903. Время: 10 мая 2013 г., 17:48:00

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация