Season Two, Event 151: 135 Minute Solo

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Triumph at season end.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

For information about Race Season Two, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Triumph (Unique Golden Wreath) and 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 34: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 29-33: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 26-28: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 23-25: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 19-22: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 14-18: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 7-13: 1 Reward Point

Quest Prizes:
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.

• Normal difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:

• Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points

Random Prizes:
Each Reward Point you earn in this race counts as a ticket in a random draw for one of the following items:

• Alternate Art Karui Ward Unique Item (20 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Shiversting Unique Item (5 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Quill Rain Unique Item (3 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Onyx Amulet Item (2 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Death's Harp Unique Item (1 available to be won)

Had decent gear but had to start with 20 min passive cause i died to desync. Still learning but managed to get 160 cleave dps and 260 dual strike on level 19.
Well beat my old witch record but did not do as good as I was hoping. I thought I was going to destroy it with my new strat. It just played out differently but still was pretty much the same. Although I did play pretty safely except for one moment where everyone in the world would predict a desync death in pyramid where I did something really retarded. It was so dangerous I wasted 3 tps in that one screen. Oh yeah... now that I think of it I did have some retarded maps. I took forever in vaal ruins and in caverns. Although my sins 3 was really good was really good and weaver decent. Probably needed to rush act 1 more my merveil timing was just decent rather than actually good.

OH yeah again lol. I am now remembering some things that slowed me down. I got to vaal without the thing from oak so tped to town then waypoint etc -1 minute or something there. Also with my config file edited for low graphics its hard to follow the roads to alira/vaal ruins. Wasted some time trying to find alira -1 more minute.

Will probably focus on shadow for a while now that my signature score is pretty secure I think....

Got that at around level 25... first time I got one of those in a race.

Scale vest ftw.... I really love that item and you can use it at the start. After looking through my equip I really need to start spending my currency lol. I had 4 items that I got by like level 6 that I was still using in sarns and they were white.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Последняя редакция: Powster. Время: 20 мая 2013 г., 5:42:41
Happy with second marauder considering I was thinking I would end up 6-10 half way into the race. I couldn't get a decent weapon until city of sarn and my act 2 is terrible.
Stuck with my 1-4 cold ledge shortbow until 1:45. 11-18 fire composite from there to the end, never even got the aug to add a 2nd mod. Was still using small mana flasks in mid a2 as well, scroll and flask drops were minimal. Alched a quiver and got 1-2 damage; overall probably one of my worst drop rng runs ever.

Ended up remaining in western as a 36 dps roa with 1 medium mana wasnt quite cutting it in sins/weaver. Desync almost got me more times than i can count; think i bailed 10 times or so.

Ended at lvl 25 and somehow made 4th place ranger with that garbage run. Lack of competition for the win?

Till next time.
IGN: KoTao
I think I can beat your terrible run. I had Thousand Ribbons drop(I'm going ele cleave) on Hellrake and then proceed to go to town and vendor it with all the other crap in my inventory. The RNG gods decided to punish me for that so I got like no drops at all. I some how got to vaal with my only elemental damage being 1-2 fire on a ring. I basically had to run though most of waterfall and pyramids using several tps because I couldn't keep my mana up. I then took forever on vaal because I couldn't kill the adds. I used well over 10 tps and had to buy tps 2 times. I did get a decent sword off vaal though and managed to get 25 in sarn with less than 15 mins there.
Abysmal act1, no quiver until end of prisoner's gate, white shortbow'd my way through the first quarter of act2.
Got a decent composite, but rest of the gear was depressing. Gave up on the race and casual-mode progressed and farmed until the end.

I found a MEginord's AGAIN (found one last race), but found it in Sarn

Also found the bow and quiver in Sarn

The rest of the weep-worthy gear

Последняя редакция: boof. Время: 20 мая 2013 г., 5:49:23

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация