New Video: Dyadus Detonate Dead [The Dyadus Thread]

elemental is good even for lighting strike templar build, balancing the elemental attack and overcome some resits from mob. But not sure if this will work with molten shell, with reference to the cold damage with the fire damage of molten shell, which I still stubbornly want to stick to.

hope to get one when I get to higher level.
@dlrr

as soon as I saw the Dyadus on the wiki, I decided, I must have two, because it would be awesome for my build, since I am fire and cold dam.

Thanks for the contribution ;)
I make music, you can listen and dl for free at https://analogmunky.bandcamp.com/music or https://soundcloud.com/analogmunky/tracks
If Rory is okay with it, I'm definitely interested in reading some of the exchanges, to get a glimpse of the process!
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Thanks again guys for the feedback. i'll see what i can do about the correspondence. it is a lot to sift through... too many chasers from me :S haha!

i have to confess, some of the build ideas that have come to me took me by surprise and i'm very happy that some have taken the effort to see what they can do with dyadus. it seems like the bulk of players, however, just think of it as a simple cleaving weapon. fair enough since that's the most obvious use.

in an effort to hopefully inspire some new builds, i've updated the OP with some ideas i've received and / or thought of (pasted here as well). clearly, not all will likely be end game viable, but i'm just enjoying the thought process behind some of these. others, however, i think are very very viable. hope you enjoy! :D

The Basics
Скрытый текст
Twin Dyadus cleave / dual strike + splash
Variant 1: Tri ele attacks (with added lightning damage and static blows)
Variant 2: More burn (cold to fire for increased burn and double dipping of passives. Chill still sustainable with 100% increased duration

Dyadus + Soul Taker cleave / dual strike + splash
Same as above but ST chills with physical, which scales better than cold
Less burn bonus from having only 1 Dyadus
No mana issues

Скрытый текст
1H + Rise of the Phoenix (I like the dragon / phoenix imagery here)
Slight increase in burn damage due to physical converting to fire
Almost immune to reflect due to Phoenix shield
No loss in leech vs Twin Dyadus since focus was never on physical to begin with

Elemental Equilibrium builds
Скрытый текст
Dyadus is one of the few melee items that actually allows Melee EE builds. Good for solo but won't work in parties with damage auras unfortunately.
Cyclone
wooser69 had thought of this separately as well
High speed alternation between attacks leads to faster stacking of burn + chill
50% damage reduction due to 2 hits per spin reduces potential max burn damage by half

Heavy Strike + splash
Highest base damage means big ignites, which is further boosted by EE
Lack of multistrike in addition to HS knockback makes it hard to aim hits

Reave or Spectral throw
Lots of burn and chill all over
DW increases speed at which ailments are delivered
Needs burn to hopefully at least match the dps of a good 2H

Offhand builds
Скрытый текст
Infernal blow
Credit to megabronco on reddit for the idea
Offhand to provide chill and burn bonus for infernal blow burns

Caster/semi-caster builds
Скрытый текст
Twin Dyadus, EK with Hatred and Added Fire Damage
Cold + Fire = lots of burn on top of EK phys damage

Twin Dyadus Cyclone + Blood rage + Enduring cry on damage taken + discharge on high level cast on damage taken = Spinning burning discharge
CYCLONE OF DOOM!!! 'Nuff said

Последняя редакция: dlrr. Время: 2 нояб. 2013 г., 11:42:01
if any1 is interested in trying those 2 weapons selling mine

59 EX BO
^^^ Thanks for the free bump, but this isn't a trading thread. Good to see you have a sweet pair though! :D
I just got mine :). However not in the traditional ways. I was testing the chances of "chance orbs" and sure enough after only **** :) I got it.

Ohh and

Free Bump :P

P.S it is for sale (don't spam thread please, PM me)
IGN - NummNutz

Hell is what we live in,
Heaven is what we make of it.
Последняя редакция: StrykeRXL. Время: 6 нояб. 2013 г., 21:26:54
That axe seems to be really over powered.
"
CUlt666 написал:
That axe seems to be really over powered.

Why? You deal either the fire or the cold damage (depends in which hand you have it). The damage is still big, but i wouldn't call it OP.
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
it will be nerfed like all other powerfull unique, just a question of time... If you want one, buy one quickly so it will become legacy.
IGN TylordRampage

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация