0.11.1c Patch Notes

"
Qarl написал:
Version 0.11.1c
  • The Demon King Horns microtransaction effect now fully replaces the existing helmet art of the character.

Is POE P2W? :D
Последняя редакция: nheowitzki. Время: 26 июня 2013 г., 22:01:15
Awesome fix, hours after you found out. It's really awesome how quick you guys are.

"
DestroTheGod написал:
How much bonus damage were the mobs getting? O.o

Hilariously, enough to kill Hochep.
Ign - Nef_Reave
That explains why I got two shot by a Yellow Zombie whose stats were "Attack and Move Faster". It also explains why I get rolled over twice and got killed by a single Magic Titan.
There's no chance they will tell us how much more damage the mobs were doing. All I know is it had to be something like 2x-3x because I got absolutely demolished doing something I had done like 4000000 times before, I completely checked out the area and no thorns, no reflect, hell even if I had been crit 5 times in a row I wouldnt have felt it like I did.

Fun times in beta.
kripp said hochep died to reflect?
GGZFreezy
Lmao I died to a Rare Extra damage extra Crit Roller in Fellshrine Cruel Onslaught. With 70% dmg reduction While talking about my Low hp ... The extra damage Bug probably didnt help me there
I'm curious about the reason for the name change in the case of Tipua Kaikohuru. With Hellbringer, it was because of the lore issue presumably...
ihasuglyhelmet

"
The Demon King Horns microtransaction effect now fully replaces the existing helmet art of the character.

p2w
merp merp
Последняя редакция: Navac. Время: 26 июня 2013 г., 22:08:13
"
Colmillo написал:
There's no chance they will tell us how much more damage the mobs were doing. All I know is it had to be something like 2x-3x because I got absolutely demolished doing something I had done like 4000000 times before, I completely checked out the area and no thorns, no reflect, hell even if I had been crit 5 times in a row I wouldnt have felt it like I did.

Fun times in beta.

I believe it was +50% damage on Rares/Uniques and +25% on Magic monsters.

I'm very sorry this got through both our quality assurance and the Alpha server. The change that induced the bug was made late in the process. As soon as I became aware of it I warned people in game and we rushed the patch to completion.

I will make sure our QA process includes more detailed checks for this kind of thing in the future.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
YEs POE is P2W .. Pay to Wear

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация