Facebreaker Nerf

Are Facebreakers getting nerfed? Streamers are talking about it, just wondering since i'm already 60+ levels into a FB character.
Not right now, but they intend to, yes.

Quote from Chris:
"
the 12 hours to fix a unique is an estimate of how long it'd take for downtime to do a global item migration if we had to change some stats that have already spawned across a few billion items. We have tech comings to make it fast so that such changes are easier. Facebreaker is a unique we have discussed adjusting in this way after it was buffed so much due to the introduction of other items.

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1ip4iv/melbourne_meet_greet_a_prophecy_was_written/
--------------

I haven't done the math, but I am suspecting that currently facebreaker + shield combo is too powerful compared to regular 1-hand+shield combination.

That would be my guess, but it would be great if more knowledgeble players could elaborate the comparison between those two options.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
its not a sure thing but we know they will get changed in the future from some of the guys in the fan meetup at Melbourne .Anyway i wouldnt worry at all , i dont think it will be nerfed too much and probably it will have some changes for the early levels as the dmg is too big there and we dont really know when its gonna be changed. It might be next week next month or next year.
Game? Who needs to play the game? Forums are funny enough

Facebreaker already has a couple of drawbacks by not having anything in the weapon slot, and you cannot get res/life or anything else since it is occupying the glove spot. You also need to rely on flat phy dmg afix to make Facebreaker really effective. Stacking more % nodes does not really do much unless you have flat phy dmg.

The reason why facebreaker is powerful early on is because of the flat phy dmg.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Последняя редакция: JohnNamikaze. Время: 21 июля 2013 г., 15:21:10
Maybe a facebreaker nerf implies that the rework of the passive tree's center may actually include flat physical damage in the future? As it is now they can't really put it on the tree.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Yes let's nerf a melee item and leave Shavronne's, Kaoms, Lioneye's Glare as they are. Makes alot of sense!

They probably looked at my stream. :-) Should have kept it to myself I guess!
"
Nastakanoth написал:
Yes let's nerf a melee item and leave Shavronne's, Kaoms, Lioneye's Glare as they are. Makes alot of sense!

If you were forced to go 1-hand weapon + shield, around how much dps would you lose in order to maintain the same tankiness as your facebreaker build? It doesn't have to be exact numbers, but I am interested in any number XD.
"
mazul написал:
"
Nastakanoth написал:

If you were forced to go 1-hand weapon + shield, around how much dps would you lose in order to maintain the same tankiness as your facebreaker build? It doesn't have to be exact numbers, but I am interested in any number XD.

Actually if I found the best items possible - I would lose a small amount of dps but the survivability would be even greater. I could have more than 5000 Life, 40000 armor unbuffed. 70000 with granite. :-)

Facebreaker/BoR is not the optimal weapon or gear to use - however in order to beat it you need a really good weapon - like Soul Taker and 6L armor with 2000 armor and a helm with 1000 armor. :-) You could then trade the Blood magic gem and the Life leech gem for more DPS. Nerfing Facebreaker but not the other OP items is a huge fail IMO.
Последняя редакция: Exalton. Время: 21 июля 2013 г., 15:42:32
"
mazul написал:
Not right now, but they intend to, yes.

Quote from Chris:
"
the 12 hours to fix a unique is an estimate of how long it'd take for downtime to do a global item migration if we had to change some stats that have already spawned across a few billion items. We have tech comings to make it fast so that such changes are easier. Facebreaker is a unique we have discussed adjusting in this way after it was buffed so much due to the introduction of other items.

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1ip4iv/melbourne_meet_greet_a_prophecy_was_written/
--------------

I haven't done the math, but I am suspecting that currently facebreaker + shield combo is too powerful compared to regular 1-hand+shield combination.

That would be my guess, but it would be great if more knowledgeble players could elaborate the comparison between those two options.

Thanks for the link to the Melbourne Meet & Greet info.

Me to Chris, I love to see Kripp's latest high level HC character die.

I'm catching up on all 5 seasons of Breaking Bad. Hey Chris, in addition to blue fire traps can we get mercury fulminate rocks to throw at the mobs that are disguised as blue crystal meth?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Nastakanoth написал:
"
mazul написал:
"
Nastakanoth написал:

Actually if I found the best items possible - I would lose a small amount of dps but the survivability would be even greater. I could have more than 5000 Life, 40000 armor unbuffed. 70000 with granite. :-)

Facebreaker/BoR is not the optimal weapon or gear to use - however in order to beat it you need a really good weapon - like Soul Taker and 6L armor with 2000 armor and a helm with 1000 armor. :-) You could then trade the Blood magic gem and the Life leech gem for more DPS. Nerfing Facebreaker but not the other OP items is a huge fail IMO.

Thanks.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация