Just need some clarification on chancing Soul taker

A siege axe requires level 59 to equip. What does this say about the drop rate or chance rate for soul taker though?

If I farm fellshrine for siege axes can I obsessively use a chance orb on every single one that drops? Can Soul Taker drop in fellshrine at all?

Or is it something like... you can only chance a Soul Taker on a siege axe with an item level of XX or higher?
yes, you can do that. What most people seem to be doing, though, is farming Gneiss in old fields. The zone is 57, that makes him a 59. It's a 60 second process to kill him and rezone and find him again.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Oh that's pretty smart lol, thanks for the answer too. :)
"
reboticon написал:
yes, you can do that. What most people seem to be doing, though, is farming Gneiss in old fields. The zone is 57, that makes him a 59. It's a 60 second process to kill him and rezone and find him again.
Why Gneiss?
Because Gneiss always spawns at the crossroad portion of Crossroads, and is a Unique making it +2 levels higher than the map level (making it 59, just enough for Siege Axes to drop), and is very close to Fellshrine's entrance so you can create new instances easily.
"
Acrosis написал:
Because Gneiss always spawns at the crossroad portion of Crossroads, and is a Unique making it +2 levels higher than the map level (making it 59, just enough for Siege Axes to drop), and is very close to Fellshrine's entrance so you can create new instances easily.
Gneiss is old fields, not crossroads
Whoops, my bad. The same thing applies, just replace Crossroads in my above post with Old Fields, and Fellshrine with Crossroads. :P
i doubt you get a soul taker there in two years of farming tho.
those roaming epic bosses seem to have a lower droprate than act-endbosses.

with 419 IIR i didnt get a single unqiue, killed him 30 times to test.
if you run from crossroads into the zone you can kill him twice in 60 seconds.

and as ggg isnt dumb, this is the reason why GEISS Drops suck balls. he is too easy to farm.

gl tho.
Последняя редакция: NomadFX. Время: 13 авг. 2013 г., 10:04:17
"
Heroofexile написал:
i doubt you get a soul taker there in two years of farming tho.
those roaming epic bosses seem to have a lower droprate than act-endbosses.

with 419 IIR i didnt get a single unqiue, killed him 30 times to test.
if you run from crossroads into the zone you can kill him twice in 60 seconds.

and as ggg isnt dumb, this is the reason why GEISS Drops suck balls. he is too easy to farm.

gl tho.

even if it takes you 2000 chance orbs to chance a soul taker, it's worth it
did you read a single word of my posting.

btw i droped a soultaker in a 73 map 3 days before.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация