Further 0.11.4 Improvements

Not sure if trolling, or just a dick?
IGN: Pastryfighter
100% serious
"just for try, for see and for know"
From a gamer perspective then yeah a game that difficult/challenging would be great, but from a business stand point, your alienating 99.9% of the gaming community by doing that so it wouldn't be financially viable to do.

As it stands currently I think the game is perfectly fine difficulty wise. Standard/Default is easy and anyone can get high level with enough time. Hardcore is where the real fun is and most casual players won't get high level, but a minority will and that in itself is an achievement.
Really enjoying the updates, and most importantly the game. Keep it up team player.

Just purchased Open Beta support.
"
vixien написал:
Btw, any updates on keychain ship dates? My keys have been patient long enough! They demand chaos orbs!

I tried a Chaos Orb on my keys once. Now I drive a Pinto instead of a Porsche.
"
Fluffhead написал:

I see that you don't even have any characters ranked on a ladder... so are you soloing in low level zones? I can get 60+ @ 1440p and max settings in that case too. Go do a map in a 6 person party with a few moderately heavy spell effects. Then see how you feel.

You are right, I play solo because that's how I like to play.
I don't have high-ranked characters because I keep dieing to desync an unable to progress much beyond lvl 60-65. At that level, takes just 3 seconds of not "paying attention" (or not being able to due to the server having no clue what I'm actually doing, while me seeing ghosts of mobs who are not there and jump erratically on the screen).

Being forced to play in a party just to survive (as mobs divide their attention) is not ok.

But ok, hopefully there will be at least SOME improvements this update...
Never give up, never surrender !
Последняя редакция: wavetrex. Время: 14 авг. 2013 г., 18:14:26
"
wavetrex написал:
I don't have high-ranked characters because I keep dieing to desync an unable to progress much beyond lvl 60-65. At that level, takes just 3 seconds of not "paying attention" ... Being forced to play in a party just to survive (as mobs divide their attention) is not ok.

Are you playing a melee or a ranged character ? I have a ranged character on Standard that is lv 79 right now, and I can solo reasonably well. I tried making several melee characters, and ran into the same wall as you did. IMO melee is not really playable in PoE right now, but ranged is my preferred playstyle anyway, so for me it works out...
"
jdilly23 написал:
100% serious

So to quote a suggestion I think you would like:

"
It'd be much better if there was a chance to lose all your currency and items including equipped ones by some random encounter. Like you've just met "The Mysterious thief of Wraeclast". Gives you a special forum status too.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
MadMossy написал:
From a gamer perspective then yeah a game that difficult/challenging would be great, but from a business stand point, your alienating 99.9% of the gaming community by doing that so it wouldn't be financially viable to do.

As it stands currently I think the game is perfectly fine difficulty wise. Standard/Default is easy and anyone can get high level with enough time. Hardcore is where the real fun is and most casual players won't get high level, but a minority will and that in itself is an achievement.

From a gamer perspective, a game should be difficult for the right reasons. And "hurr durr, RNG doesn't like you", isn't a good reason lol. The only way RNG will ever be accepted is if all probabilities are released, that way we can treat it as poker.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Great to hear there are performance optimizations incoming! Can't wait for the better visibility for buff/debuff icons either. Please, one day, add the option to make the mouse cursor bright green (aka super visible), my old eyes often can't keep track of the default white one after playing maps for too long at night ;)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация