Ci Physical Wand Ranger! Opinions?

I'm gonna give my physical wander another try!
(last time is when i was a super noob at the game and died to merc Kuduku. -15 light :| )

I want to get opinions and want others to critique my build.

So i guess have at it?!

Thanks ahead of time!
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure.
Последняя редакция: AwaitingApril. Время: 15 авг. 2013 г., 20:24:05
My first issue i was having is to figure out if i should get iron reflexes, or get all the wand nodes by hex master? :<
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure.
Why exactly are you starting as Ranger? It would be a lot more optimized to start as Witch (you already take the start nodes, and you can save like ten points for the treck to the outer part of the tree)
IGN Iiyoru (Ambush League)
I'm guessing you went something like "I want a ranger build" and made one. Yes, if you must play a phys wander as ranger, this would work, but you save so much by going witch and skipping IR, you can have basically the same damage and survivability with 10 less points.
Последняя редакция: Justy. Время: 16 авг. 2013 г., 6:09:32
Ign: Ohjeahx
to many points, and u don't have vaal pact, which means ur useless on reflect maps/mobs
IGN : MxZeal _____________________________________________ Youtube.com/user/mshadow1994
"
MxZeal написал:
to many points, and u don't have vaal pact, which means ur useless on reflect maps/mobs

what about instead of going IR, stay pure EV and grab Ondar's Guile? That should take care of reflect, theoretically anyhow.
IGN: Jihokinetic
I'm a CI physical wand Shadow and I'm literally able to faceroll every single map (up till 70 because that's when I start grouping).

Quick Notes:

- you want IR/UW because you don't want to get perma stunned and die to a random rhoa or whatever it may be
- carnage heart is OP
- the wand nodes at the top by hex master are dumpster
- fusilade isn't as good as you think
- 5 power charges are all you need
- scale your damage using crit
- vaal pact is required for reflect
- low life is a bad idea now that they nerfed the covanent

If you'd like to see my gear or stats just ask.

Your post actually inspired me to start a guide:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/501189

I'll be working on it eventually and I'll publicize it when it's complete.
IGN: I_CRASH_AND_DIE
Hardcore Harbinger
Последняя редакция: singhjay. Время: 16 авг. 2013 г., 19:52:52

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация