Reave build for a Shadow

Looking for a little feedback on this theorycraft.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYB_5MeGjBUmVcoKrVIsbPtQaZ_h9vrY5matvcRL4hrNj2lywzyBbW0xUBVb1cMjQ1JwuwegUuN_xxHBl9q2-eaeK0e3UgWv-OEDkgRlu-g7XZqfhX91gd_xsHFLL-GrhXX14ZWYysKwQDbGhB79Uu-Os3q6NYi6k7nmheSgD1lf38uResUjb95SEvE0AkhA7t8ZfFRRz7Pveb5Yxrb18u30z3iSO54rhut034c3HSuOBuTJzdmLKam6zeD6rp-WSep

I will use the Bloodseeker(I realize this is not the best claw but maybe I will spec into Vaal Pact eventually) and a Shield along with a 5L Carcass Jack.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bloodseeker
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Carcass_Jack

For skills I will use Blood Rage to generate Frenzy Charges and Warlords Mark for my curse to generate Endurance Charges.

Aura's I would use are Grace, Discipline and maybe Purity or Haste depending.

Main attack will be Reave linked with 20% Concentrated Effect, Faster Attacks, 20% Melee Damage on Full Life, 20% Melee Physical Damage.

I will end up with around 38% Life Leech on Claw Attacks While Warlords Mark is up. I will also have 5% Mana Leech while WM is up.

At least this is where I am thinking on taking Reave. I guess we will see how it pans out.

EDIT: I would like to add in Blind or Multi Strike if I were to manage a 6L Carcass Jack.
I think carcass jack will be a great chest for this build. But I'm thinking it won't quite be as good as bringer of rain unless you manage to get a 6 link.

Personally since I am going life based I will likely link reave to melee phys and multistrike primarily. Then from there it will be blood magic if needed, then likely increased aoe, although maybe conc effect depending on the skills performance. Then from there Faster attacks, and or added fire are possible. It just depends, currently using carcasss jack on standard with 5l, 3 reds a green and blue, But I am looking to mainly build off this skill on onslaught, where I might go BoR route.

I'm really curious how this skill will pan out. I don't see that much actual hype about it on the forums, and the shadow is the only forum talking about it.

I intend to make a quick video of it in action soon as I get a chance to play. I'll post it to shadow ranger and duelist forums. Then I will figure out what I like and don't like and decide how I want to change my mid level onslaught character for it. I'm hoping it is a nice leveling skill compared to what is currently available for these weapon types. Most of my good leveling weapons are claws daggers or swords, so I couldn't use cleave for long and used cyclone most of the rest of the levels.
That sounds pretty awesome. I am quite excited for Reave as well. Almost to the point of respecing for it out of my Freeze Pulse Build.
You are better off playing Reave like how you play Ele cleave except you have a shield now. Dmg will be a lot higher with the added defense. Going phys is just gimping yourself for no reason. (Tried it on my lvl 72 full str mara with okay dmg. Not decent, just okay.)

It sounds like you'll want faster attacks as your first link to this skill due to the nature of its inherent aoe scaling effect
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
"
Legatus1982 написал:
It sounds like you'll want faster attacks as your first link to this skill due to the nature of its inherent aoe scaling effect

Wouldn't multistrike accomplish this better.

Also bad news, it alternates weapons rather than attacking with both, and there is no dw wield bonus other than 10% ias and explicit modifiers. Basically I thought it would have better dual wield function, well I hoped. Haven't tried it yet, but will be doing so shortly. I doubt it can outperform my cyclone set up.
I wasn't planning on DW...was going sword and board so to speak.
As far as I can tell that's all anyone is doing with it. But mostly people saying double strike plus splash is still much better.
"
SEOINAGE написал:
As far as I can tell that's all anyone is doing with it. But mostly people saying double strike plus splash is still much better.

No one cares who is better u little fuck, people just want to have some fun by playing something diffrent.
Последняя редакция: APCY. Время: 21 авг. 2013 г., 15:55:24
"
APCY написал:
"
SEOINAGE написал:

No one cares who is better u little fuck, people just want to have some fun by playing something diffrent.

Holy overreactions batman.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация