Season Four, Event 9: 105 Minute Turbo Solo

This event has the Turbo mod enabled. This means that monsters will run, cast and attack 60% faster.

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top alive player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 30: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 27-29: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 23-26: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 20-22: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 16-19: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 12-15: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-11: 1 Reward Point
ok I got to lvl 11,5 in 45 min last race, let's see how good I will do the full 105 min!
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
"
Starball написал:
ok I got to lvl 11,5 in 45 min last race, let's see how good I will do the full 105 min!

One of the biggest problem in the turbo races is IMHO Brutus, not so much because of his speed, but because of the more common desyncs...
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
died 2x at lvl 5 , i give up. not worth, to get 1 point for playing 1h
Последняя редакция: digibluez. Время: 1 сент. 2013 г., 8:29:51
"
digibluez написал:
died 2x at lvl 5 , i give up. not worth, to get 1 point for playing 1h

If you are struggling at this low level, try going Templar and pick up Ice Nova from Hillock. Then rush to Ledge and farm it until lvl 12 for 3 easy points :) (takes about 30-35 mins).
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
hate turbo so much. and these new layouts for upper and lower submerge... nothing but narrow pathways to emphasize biggest problem in your game, desync. i hope i wont get bored this season and just quit. :(
Последняя редакция: janimauk. Время: 1 сент. 2013 г., 8:57:38
I used to love turbo races in season 3.. Not sure what has changed but i just cant play them anymore.. I used to get to act 2 in an 1 hour race almost every time now i cant even get pas brutus.. Hes fast like hes on dope or something..

I think il just quit turbo races.. Grinding ledge for 3 points as someone stated is just too boring for me and i dont see it worthy of the time spent..
I was playing like it was 20% turbo and got trounced by Brutus. He's quite a bit quicker at 60%! GG. Next time, I'll be ready.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
Get cornered and taking massive damage, only chance I have is to fight. Start cleaving... cleaving air yet taking huge damage while basically surrounded. Dead.

0 for 3, turbo is really testing my skills
5 min late and epic drop rates......

My weapon till the end.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация