Season Four, Event 14: 105 Minute Turbo Solo

This event has the Turbo mod enabled. This means that monsters will run, cast and attack 60% faster.

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top alive player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 30: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 27-29: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 23-26: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 20-22: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 16-19: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 12-15: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-11: 1 Reward Point
To afk sins, or not to afk sins. That is the question.
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
really like the fact that somestimes caverns of anger has 1000 explosive larvas and sometimes like 5, have to waste so much time clearing
Made a number of tiredness-fueled mistakes and died to brutus as a result. Should of just gone to bed. Oh well.

GG all, see you next race!
IGN: KoTao
First time I've ever raced, and quite honestly, had a really fun time :) Dont know why it took me this long (about 6 months) To ever touch the racing aspect!
Screw Lowes, or even Home Depot, go to Charan. He knows all about being a slight-slack-in-jaw rusted tool.
Damnnnnn, died so retarded, rofl :D
From getting 16(19) points to one big ZERO :))
Последняя редакция: MyH4o. Время: 2 сент. 2013 г., 7:42:38
I just farmed Sins for an hour for easy points. It kind of speaks volumes about the lack of incentive for racing this season when you can consistently place top 10 overall (every time) doing this.

With what I just did I should not even place top 50 and I wouldn't be placing top 50 if everyone better than me was actually racing. And I would have an incentive to actually push for act3/waterfall.

But as is, I'll just keep doing this lame strategy and farm easy points to unlock more shitty rewards.

Racing is fun sure, but if there is no competition, no players that are better than you playing (because they can't be arsed) then you have no incentive to improve or push it to the limit, which is just lame.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
6th overall Shadow, not bad for me.

This game seemed much faster than regular Turbo mode. Am I crazy or did anyone else see this too?

Had to make my own weapons, but RNG was pretty good this round.

"
SlixSC написал:
I just farmed Sins for an hour for easy points. It kind of speaks volumes about the lack of incentive for racing this season when you can consistently place top 10 overall (every time) doing this.

With what I just did I should not even place top 50 and I wouldn't be placing top 50 if everyone better than me was actually racing. And I would have an incentive to actually push for act3/waterfall.

But as is, I'll just keep doing this lame strategy and farm easy points to unlock more shitty rewards.

Racing is fun sure, but if there is no competition, no players that are better than you playing (because they can't be arsed) then you have no incentive to improve or push it to the limit, which is just lame.
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
"
SlixSC написал:

Well, with totally RETARDED 105min duration, its not worth going act2 or waterfall unless you have great RNG, cuz even though you gonna farm lvl 26 zone you won't be able to catch up to what u already lost to ppl farming act2, I don't know - mb GGG think turbo is the same as normal race. If the race was 105 min normal or atleast 105 turbo fixed there'd be a point doing quests in act2, but as of now just farm your fav act2 zone for 1 hour, ya...

I'm sry to admit it too, but S4 just started and already feels DEAD.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация