Серверы PC перезагружаются сейчас. Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .
Серверы Xbox будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .
Серверы Sony будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

CI Discharge help

I want to make a CI discharger, but I can't for the life of me find a build to help me out..
So can anyone point me in the right direction? :)
I assume this is a troll thread meant to convey the sarcasm involved with the thought of "Why do people think we need yet another Discharge build/guide on these forums?" because it seems like there is a new one every week and they all say the same thing. If you look in the Templar's section, there are four Discharge threads on the first page. There is also one on the second page of the With section. This leads me to believe that your life is not very important to you because you obviously did not search at all for one.

Either way, You might be able to find a couple of useful links here: https://www.google.com/#q=path+of+exile+discharge+build
SynTrSr - Trickster Soulrend/Bane
Последняя редакция: generaldave. Время: 11 сент. 2013 г., 17:03:02
And if you look through those discharge builds, you'll see they are not much alike what I was looking for

Most of them are either Lifebased or lowlife based

Now Ive found one, but not a guided guide, just kripps youtube video..

And as you say, there might be a lot of posts about it, but hardly a percentage of them are of any use.. so.. yeah thanks for your not so usefull reply, have a nice day

ps:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkkLZWNOYQo (CI Version) is what I found, incase anyone is checking thread
Actually, I believe my reply was very helpful. I offered an opinion, a place to find several Discharge build guides, as well as a link to a Google search with Discharge builds. The very first link in the search is of 3 different possible CI based Discharge builds. It gives you an idea of what Bandit rewards to take and the gear you should be looking for. It shows you skill gems, along with links. It gives pointers on leveling up. It somewhat breaks down the skill tree into a progression.

I don't necessarily agree with the thread. I don't think it takes enough crit chance nodes and doesn't have enough energy shield to be viable. Also, that belt is just about useless, aside from the tri-resist. But, it more than provides the general idea of getting started as a CI Discharger.

The third major link is a YouTube video of a burning Discharge leveling guide, as well as gem setup and skill tree.

Along with the 5 threads I pointed out previously, this gives you at least 7 possible sources of information. My reply may not have been as pleasant as you would have liked, but it was in fact useful.

I apologize for pointing you in the direction of answers (as you requested) rather than spoon-feeding you the information. Either way, all Discharge builds revolve around the same basic idea: Build charges and blow stuff up. Therefore, all Discharge threads give all of the information needed to make a Discharge character.

CI is a matter of Vaal Pact + Ghost Reaver for survivability, Unwavering Stance (unless on Standard/Hardcore, where you can get Eye of Chayula) to prevent stun, and Dream Fragments to prevent Freeze (which isn't necessary because you can get Flasks of Heat to dispel freeze). Naturally, going Chaos Inoculation, you'd want a few energy shield nodes as well. In any build, regardless of being life or energy shield based, you want to try to max out resists.

Perhaps you had a specific question that wasn't answered in any of the previous Discharge threads or in the links within the Google search that I provided? Or something just doesn't make sense to you and we can help point you in the right direction?

Also:
"
bogfinke написал:
And if you look through those discharge builds, you'll see they are not much alike what I was looking for

Most of them are either Lifebased or lowlife based

Now Ive found one, but not a guided guide, just kripps youtube video..

And as you say, there might be a lot of posts about it, but hardly a percentage of them are of any use.. so.. yeah thanks for your not so usefull reply, have a nice day

ps:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkkLZWNOYQo (CI Version) is what I found, incase anyone is checking thread

Support your argument?

Edit: I just looked at the Discharge threads I pointed out previously and interestingly enough, the one labeled Discharge Guide, which is still on the first page of the Templar section, is in fact CI based. Also, amazingly enough, the Complete Power Discharger Guide, which gives a ton of information on everything, including leveling up, gem links, etc., is also CI based.

SynTrSr - Trickster Soulrend/Bane
Последняя редакция: generaldave. Время: 14 сент. 2013 г., 11:08:40

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация