Season Four, Event 95: 105 Minute Turbo Solo

This event has the Turbo mod enabled. This means that monsters will run, cast and attack 60% faster.

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top alive player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 30: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 27-29: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 23-26: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 20-22: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 16-19: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 12-15: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-11: 1 Reward Point
Didn't have much luck with currency or drops.
Скрытый текст
was doing 190-220k runs in western with 2x quicksilver + ms boots.. then my last split had good western for last 3min and did 320k
Set a new PB! First time to level 19, #27 overall and #4 Ranger :D.

Got some great RNG early with rare Move Speed boots off Hillock, which I wore to the end and Alch'd a 2L Short Bow in Upper Submerged.

Had terrible luck with rings though. Wasted about 4 Alts on my Iron Rings to never get anything useful, but my Short Bow was carrying the rest of my gear.

Merveil kindly dropped Hrimnor's Hymn for my Hardcore stash as it was far too late to do anything with. Found a 3L B-B-G Composite, which I Alch'd into the below, the turned it into G-R-G with a Chrome I got from buying an RGB from Gruest, then found an RGB and Chromed the bow again for 3 green sockets.

Then I immediately found the bow I finished with lol.
Tried to full-clear Old Fields Cave as I wasn't sure if anyone had done it but I missed 5 monsters and Portaled out, frustrated. Headed to Fellshrine with 13mins left as I've never farmed sins before, so I thought it would be more efficient for me in Fellshrine. Mob density wasn't that great. I guess that's why ppl go to sins.

My finishing gear...
Скрытый текст

Fun race. Feeling pretty chirpy about that.

EDIT: Forgot about my stupid decision to Alch a level 8 Leather Belt as Yeena gave me a level 13 one for the White Beast quest. The irony of the result didn't go unnoticed by me...
Incursion: @Ironclination
Hardcore: @Unbereavabre
Standard: @Halgondas @Risendelle @Risendell @SummonRangaSpirits
Последняя редакция: IronMask75. Время: 23 сент. 2013 г., 12:27:59

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация