0.11.6d Patch Notes

Oh yerr, can't wait

Ign: MaIware
Sigh
Ign: Rizzeldizz
I wonder if this will effect future Astramentis and Eye of Chayula, implicitly?
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
sherkhan написал:
"
Qarl написал:

Rebalanced Rogue Exiles so that they occur less frequently and are less dangerous.

Unnecessary catering to MF sporkers.

probably to prevent HC qq
Are onyx amulets nerfed across the board or only new ones subsequently?
Последняя редакция: Shogen. Время: 8 окт. 2013 г., 22:22:42
"
Shogen написал:
Are onyx amulets nerfed across the board or only new ones subsequently?

Only new ones.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
Qarl написал:

Added the Anarchy and Onslaught base item types to all leagues: Moonstone Ring, Amethyst Ring, Diamond Ring, Turquoise Amulet, Agate Amulet and Citrine Amulet.

Yay.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Последняя редакция: Wooser69. Время: 8 окт. 2013 г., 22:23:33
"
SL4Y3R написал:
"
sherkhan написал:
"
Qarl написал:

Rebalanced Rogue Exiles so that they occur less frequently and are less dangerous.

Unnecessary catering to MF sporkers.

probably to prevent HC qq

exactly for that reason...the amount of HC players that would die from these is ridiculous.

why dont u make them occur more frequently and tougher... the only one couple i saw that needed a nerf was the ranged ones.

oh no the HC whine would echo throughout the land.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Скрытый текст

huehuehuehue
"
dzordzo написал:
Скрытый текст

huehuehuehue

I did this too. I don't remember where but I read they were going to do the onyx nerf about a month ago.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация