0.9.12x Patch Notes

Version 0.9.12x
  • Changed the Map mods that add more magic and rare packs so that they're multiplicative and raised their percentage values. They were additive before due to a mistake, which caused too many magic and rare monsters to spawn when the mods were present.
  • Fixed a bug where typing '#' or other special chat mode symbols at the start of a whisper message did not correctly change to the desired messaging mode.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Small, simple, but useful. Thank you.
...narf
knew there had to be something wrong with the magic monsters mod. was too good to be true!
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
That leaves only y and z to go!

Keep up the awesome work GGG.
Very cool.

Do you know if we'll see a skill reset with 9.13?
"
Invalesco написал:
knew there had to be something wrong with the magic monsters mod. was too good to be true!

Indeed.
However the area/maze mod still remain too powerful imo, reducing the area/maze mod size increase and increasing the base size for maps might make a high IIQ worth pursuing for maps.
Hmm, Was expecting a bit more (life line for duelist? melee?) but i guess most of the work is on .13 now which is good too.

Can't complain about almost weekly patching schedule, really :)
Playing a dual-wielding swordsman of some kind.
In game name is Kaosu and/or ChaosBlade.
Just take all magic monsters away, and also no more area bonuses. Preferebly buff desync some more (or even add it as a map mod for some extra fun). And don't forget to reduce the possibility of high lvl map drops!
Can you please fix the double pick up that was introduced with the resist penalty patch? It's bothersome. Good work though.

I mentioned the 3rd-4th day that it seemed when you got a blue mob roll that there was ALOT of them. But of course changing this will make us struggle for maps again so I hope you have some sort of map buff coming because I spent all night running 60s, boredom isn't the word.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
only 2 more letters to go!
Alma 48:17
17 Yea, verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация