0.11.6g Patch Notes

"
rubystar09 написал:
So what is it that your not telling us?

^ This made me lol.
I love pie.
And now nerfing the countdown timer. Do you have any soul?
they aren't telling you that there are invisible trigger files in this patch to make release easier on all current players, so instead of downloading the full thing in 2 days, you download half now and the triggering half later!

(joking, don't know, but if i had a huge release coming this is what i would do to ease strain on servers)
Thank you for the fast fix! :D

Everyone that wants to know more about the bug can check out the thread in the bug report forum:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/543409
Thank you so much chris for the fix ! Glad my thread about it in pvp section as well as the one in bug section paid out !
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Keep it coming , cant wait only a few days now
King AuStin .... the only king in Scotland
"
Kiffenn написал:
how broken? :D

Put it this way... a linked Bear Trap could kill MERC Vaal with 3 traps.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
LOL they also ninja nerfed kaom's! GGGGGGGG
This patch brought me back to PoE.
A real patch would be the major desync MANY people have that make the game almost unplayable for many. I would love to play this all day, but the desyncs and d/cs get very overly annoying, and causes 80% of my deaths. Thank god I don't play Hardcore.

They need to start working big time on the serious stuff that will push people away. This is one of my fav games, and I have to take a lot of breaks in order to keep playing. The desyncs are quite frustrating. This is the only game I have issues with. I don't enjoy playing D3 or torchlight 2 over this game.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация