Domination vs. Standard?

Just curious what do you think it will be population wise Domination vs. Standard? 50/50? Or a majority sticking with Standard.

I am trying to decide between keeping with my standard guys or rerolling in Domination. Just curious on others' thoughts too.

Also: With new PvP systems/games will Domination be queing up against Standard players or will it be seperate pvp ques... If so, it may be less optimal to PvP in Domination with less players to get matched with.

Thoughts:

I also find it a bit annoying that we still don't have a final passive tree this close to release, if we are to continue our mains, etc, we don't even know the passives.
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only
The main appeal of the new 4-month leagues for me is not just the unique rule sets, but the fresh new worlds and economies, with everyone starting from scratch bartering without 800 exalteds, etc. (many, but not all, of which were gained via earlier exploits or drop rates). It will be exciting to get all excited again about finding 4-links and omg, 5-links.
Man does not stop playing because he grows old. He grows old because he stops playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Последняя редакция: Winterfury. Время: 21 окт. 2013 г., 0:21:50
Hopefully 75/25. <- 75 in domination.
Последняя редакция: DestroTheGod. Время: 21 окт. 2013 г., 0:23:10
nemesis
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
I'd love to give you an answer, OP, but I wouldn't know. Not just because the new leagues haven't started, but because I never notice anyone anyway.
anarchy and standard had about an equal number of players, for reference
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
I took a couple month break and I have passive resets for standard but to completely change builds on level 50+ chars I havent played in a while seems overwhelming, think Ill just reroll on Domination. Hope it's filled out nicely.

"
The main appeal of the new 4-month leagues for me is not just the unique rule sets, but the fresh new worlds and economies, with everyone starting from scratch bartering without 800 exalteds, etc. (many, but not all, of which were gained via earlier exploits or drop rates). It will be exciting to get all excited again about finding 4-links and omg, 5-links.

That does sound pretty good. When I first played I had some nice networth going on, when I checked in everyone was ridiculously more wealthy.
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only
Последняя редакция: CrownOfThorns. Время: 21 окт. 2013 г., 8:40:43
Hard to say but i guess percentage wise 10 Standard, 40 Nemesis, 30 Domination, 20 HC.
for challenging league i choose nemesis
for default league i choose standard
Nemesis all the way!

I always started fresh on the newest ladder season even in D2.
Playing the same char and the stale economy of standard feels way to boring.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация