[GUIDE](1.0.5updated) McNasty's Scion/Which MF Dual Totem Build (Nemesis) [currently 395%R 91%Q]

GEAR TO AIM FOR AS BAREBONE/BEST IN SLOT PIECES
Скрытый текст

x2

- 40% Preffered

- HIGH ARM and ES with as much Res to make up for 2 Andvarius rings as possible.

- 6l with high ARM/ES and as much Res you can get to make up for 2 Andvarius Rings

- Best in Slot 12% try to get high attributes too to save you a dex or str Node on passive tree.

try to atleast get roll of 25% IIQ x2 of these is helpful too if you miss fire on flasks the first time.

- High ArM/ES and max rarity of 50% with some res is GG

x2 = GG

or
Which ever you prefer.

20% up top, 50 down low = GG get some res and/or ES rolls

For in-game Question & Answers message me @Treasure_Huntress or Solo_Treasure_Hunter

12/30/2013 - Hello all! New year around the corner! I'm back, was gone for a little while, but now I'm going to update the guide and give you my vision for the new year of MF'n!! So, I ripped my previous MF character in Torture Chamber Boss room and remade a Summoner MF to compare the two builds. Summoner MF is a great build I recommend everyone to make one for those moments where you just want to solo farm or just looking for some summoner fun. I kinda got alittle bored of it and im ready to take on my new vision of MF. So without further or do, lets get on with the guide.

My New 1.0.4 End-Game Build Scion Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGeTOr0nGDz56ILHKPrquoRIPI4Bb1fJNAo3Ziympus3g7QMRnHhiOvuuJMMfRB_xp6nCI9GHRRMNeOC5wvesPrSZp5xTZrPQ2O3MVj1ncTAGlnzKhNaKyyno_Ksqift890WQIV9KU_sODrYTdiMdp48gW8EswJxfLski_fBcH2AVk99UWCTJxzcf8bBxSy_hq4V19eGVmPsGMNtEZZwu9kTDkjjhGND8uHC7LTFKwrBANsaEHv1S746iGu29xEvmZrrY6KjwfNtGTvhu9YRUOL3pyuLekV-DlwQdA2NFy-G0SSwgKQt0g==

My New 1.0.4 End Game Build Witch Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABCGeTOr0nGDz56ILHKPrquoRIPI4Bb1fJNAo3Ziympus3g7QMRnHhiOvuuJMMfRB_xp6nCI9GHRRMNeOC5wvesPrSZp5xTZrPQ2O3MVj1ncTAGlnzKhNaKyyno_Ksqift890WQIV9KU_sODrYTdiMdp48gW8EswJxfLski_fBcH2AVk99UWCTJxzcf8bBxSy_hq4V19eGVmPsGMNtEZZwu9kTDkjjhGND8uHC7LTFKwrBANsaEHv1S746iGu29xEvmZrrY6KjwfNtGTvhu9YRUOL3pyuLekV-DlwQdA2NFy-G0SSwgKQt0lXWZOcvb58-

New Shield = New Idea !! XD

So because of this baby:

I've decided to buy 2 Heartbreakers and Swap to the shield on Bosses for more rarity.
Buying two Heartbreakers allows me to still have cullen capabilities throughout the whole map but especially when I swap to the shield for MORE IIR. This build relies heavily on the stats of a archon shield late game so I will not be able to use the shield 100% of the time but I will swap to it, IN a safe place to cullen bosses.

1.0.1 Updates and Person Direction for the build

So as get higher and higher in level and End-Game and see how the build is personally going, I've decided to make a few changes to the build. Your welcome to discuss or follow along with me or tailor how you see fit for yourself.

Obtaining Andvarious Rings x2

Now that I've obtained 1 ring I looking more into survivability and not ripping with low All-Res or Low ES.

So I've decided to take all the Totem DMG nodes off because it wasn't making a significant difference in dmg for me and get more ES nodes. I do plan however to try and obtain totem life and Resistances as best as I can because my totems are dying quite fast in situations where I need to cullenstrike.

Flame Totem vs. Shockwave Totem
Because I've run into countless issues with people complaining about flame totem FPS issues in gameplay. I've been looking for alternate options and I've decided to possibly try and MF with shockwave totem. I don't think it will work properly until I get a 5 link and a few nodes that increase the Area of Effect. Will update once I figure it out.

My new direction for the build is this :

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABCGdX4fllIcOQ1iympus3gzdmNAq0DJMnHNx_xsHFLL-GrhXX14ZWY-wYw20Rlg5I44RjQ_Lhwuy0xSsKwQDbGhB79Uu-OohrtvcRL5ma62OTOr0nGDz56ILHKPrquoRIPI4Bb1fJ6-64k6cI2t2PRh0U-tJMNeOC5wvesHB9gFZPfVFgZp5xTZrPQ2O3MVj1ncQWQIV9KU_AGlnzrKon7fPd7Dg62E3YjHaePIFvfLski_fBBLMCcSoTWissp6PyoqPB820ZO-Hi96cri3oVuMhbljIUTYM473w8BZ_fLR-PplJTPV-XlZf0u9YRUA==

Using a 5 or 6 link of this order left to right
and maybe Enhance

Greetings!
A lot of you may not know me but I've played PoE quite heavily at the start of Open Beta to now. My main focus is to make builds that produce drops. I'm all about the maximizing return on investment and what better way to do that in PoE then to make an MF(Magic Find) Character!

Overview of the MF character:
In my opinion, the sole purpose of a MF character is to come to the table with as much Rarity and Quantity as possible and to ensure last hit on most mobs specifically targeting Blues, Rares, Rogues and Uniques. I believe it is not to be looked as a Damage Dealer but more as a Utility build. With that being said, I make my builds centered around two things. Maximizing IIR and IIQ and survivability.

Pros & Cons
Pros
-100% Resistance to Chaos Damage (No need to buy expensive gear w/ chaos res)
-Maximizing investment of time and effort in-game. (Where ever you go you bring MF w/ you!)
-Great Build to meet new people, make new friends/acquaintances
-A very high demand build in Map groups

Cons
-Expensive to gear properly and efficiently
-Flame totem causes FPS issues with certain people causing sometimes people not wanting to have you in group
-Annoying to level to end-game

Return On Investment:
MF build are not by any means cheap or affordable! They are quite expensive, but the return is so gratifying! Start saving your currency from the start! Chances are you will rarely see anything drop that will be apart of your build gear wise. The majority of your gear will be from purchases!

Some of the most expensive pieces of gear you will need to start saving up for are the following:

**** 11/4/13 - Been over a week into new leagues and I have yet to see an Andvarius Ring. I think Chris removed it from 4 Month leagues....

Some other 'Key Items' to Buy ASAP

IIQ vs IIR

Because Item Quantity gem and IIQ attribute was technically removed from the game in 4 months league it will in my opinion change the gear setup a little. We want to get the Max about of IIQ we can first and then get IIR everywhere else. Thats's why I personally feel the following items are best in slot:

Скрытый текст

With these items you can still obtain a maximum of 91% of Item Quantity. Which is pretty impressive. The rest is filled with where ever you can find IIR =D!!!

Basic Info about the build

Скрытый текст

Bandits
Normal - Kill all
Cruel - Help Alira (cast speed buff)
Mercilous - Kill all

will be your main spell because it saves you a gem slot combining totem w/ flame dmg. (instead of using two gem slots like Spell totem and spark. We combine flame totem with LMP or GMP along with Cullen strike to effectively Kill shot mobs and bosses.

You will start off HP/ES Hybrid getting all the nearby HP nodes along the way... I will update a level by level skills tree soon to show you the path.

FLASKS <---- Very Important
Скрытый текст

Here is a section that people rarely talk about that got me killed quite a few times before I had to figure it out on my own:

FOR WHEN YOU CI -
These two flask are MANDETORY!!

Bleeding DMG and Burning DMG are serious stuff in END Game!! If you don't come prepared for countering them when you get hit by them it could cost you your character!!! Try to combine it with Increased Charge Recovery.

Other flasked to have as well:

FOR WHEN YOUR HP/ES HYBRID use:

Gems / Links
Скрытый текст

The main 4-6 Link will be:

In this order from left to right:
Скрытый текст

**** You can use Lesser Multiple Projectiles instead of Greater for more DPS or just cause it's cheaper to buy

(Without Heartbreaker) -

(With Heartbreaker) -

4-link Auras

Because of Aura Nerf, You will only be able to run 2 Auras,
Levels 1 - whenever you CI
- Clarity and Purity
When you CI
- Purity and Disipline
Скрытый текст

3link Curses(on Wand or shield Choose whichever suits you best.
Скрытый текст

4-Link 'Cast on DMG taken Choose whichever suits you best.
Скрытый текст

Level by Level Pasive Skill Tree

The Endgame Build

Grabbing most Totem Nodes

More Survivability

Theorycrafting Section!!
Скрытый текст

The Build
After Playing for a few weeks now there have been some theory-crafting discussions I've been having with my friends and other MF players. Here is a section where I would like to discuss and provide those ideas.

During a Piety Run I was blessed with the drop of:

And then came the discussion that I could swap weapons right before boss to gain an extra 40% rarity. I'm not sure if the cullenstrike on the weapon applies to spells as a heartbreaker but I am still currently using Cullenstrike Gem.

Последняя редакция: MccNasty. Время: 13 янв. 2014 г., 20:47:27
Updated!!!!
Good work.
I dont understand this character. Do you need a full party to use it? Can you "solo" anythink in the game or you need another dps user with you?
What are the main skills you use to deal dmg?

"
Gaaruda написал:
Good work.
I dont understand this character. Do you need a full party to use it? Can you "solo" anythink in the game or you need another dps user with you?
What are the main skills you use to deal dmg?

Well this is typically a map build with emphasis that you will be cullenstriking mobs with a full party w/ everyone else being damage dealers. Is this build able to solo endgame maps? I will say no. But I am able to farm city of sarns. I will be updating more now to explain the gems and skills
updated
Updated again lol
Very nice man I was planning on doing something similar and was trying out incinerate since I managed to get a 15% quality one on the cheap haha, ever tried incinerate? this was my first time with it I was planning on going to flame totem if it didnt pan out but so far its been pretty great, however I am only just getting to cruel (god damned 13 hour work shifts)
"
Gun420 написал:
Very nice man I was planning on doing something similar and was trying out incinerate since I managed to get a 15% quality one on the cheap haha, ever tried incinerate? this was my first time with it I was planning on going to flame totem if it didnt pan out but so far its been pretty great, however I am only just getting to cruel (god damned 13 hour work shifts)

I'm sure it will work out great just, you spend an extra gem slot combing spell totem w/ incinerate. flames totem allows you to have a 4 link act like a 5 link =D
Bummp
Thank you for the update.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация