[GUIDE](1.0.5updated) McNasty's Scion/Which MF Dual Totem Build (Nemesis) [currently 395%R 91%Q]

This looks pretty interesting to make, I just got a Culling drop on one of my characters so I've been looking into the best way to make use of it.

Would this character be able to play through the game and farm for its own gear? Or would you basically need to buy/pass down gear?

Also, what's the earliest level you can start to get the Unique's required? I have an Andvarius I got ages ago in Act 1, but I think the drop requirements for that particular ring have changed since then...
"
Zephryl написал:
This looks pretty interesting to make, I just got a Culling drop on one of my characters so I've been looking into the best way to make use of it.

Would this character be able to play through the game and farm for its own gear? Or would you basically need to buy/pass down gear?

Also, what's the earliest level you can start to get the Unique's required? I have an Andvarius I got ages ago in Act 1, but I think the drop requirements for that particular ring have changed since then...

This build is not a solo leveling/ solo play type build at all. In fact i don't reccomend solo'n at all with this build. There are too many people out there in need of MF for you to be playing solo. One day I do plan on making a sufficient Solo MF build w/o the use of Rightous Fire, but as of right now I have more fun meeting new people and getting drops with other people. This build is best suited for the player looking to have an important role in a group of new or even regular players.

I would reccomend starting to save for specific pieces of gear earlier I have 3 uniques u should shoot for right off the bat and then some mroe expensive uniques that require more investment and saving. Andvarius Rings are ilvl71 rings now but apparantely u can still Chance them... I don't even have 1 yet, they are next on my list but I still have high enough iir/iiq to be of value without them.
"
MccNasty написал:

This build is not a solo leveling/ solo play type build at all. In fact i don't reccomend solo'n at all with this build. There are too many people out there in need of MF for you to be playing solo. One day I do plan on making a sufficient Solo MF build w/o the use of Rightous Fire, but as of right now I have more fun meeting new people and getting drops with other people. This build is best suited for the player looking to have an important role in a group of new or even regular players.

I would reccomend starting to save for specific pieces of gear earlier I have 3 uniques u should shoot for right off the bat and then some mroe expensive uniques that require more investment and saving. Andvarius Rings are ilvl71 rings now but apparantely u can still Chance them... I don't even have 1 yet, they are next on my list but I still have high enough iir/iiq to be of value without them.

Hrm, I see~ I have yet to find a group of people to play with, so I might have to leave this build for now. See if I can find a more combat oriented Totem/Summoner build~

I see~ I haven't done any trading before, is there any kind of handy list of the rough price of things?

Oh wow, they're level 71 rings now? Guess my level 8 (+84% IIR) one is pretty handy to have then.
Would be nice to add some leveling tips in the leveling section, like easiest gems to level with until the totem will be enough on its own and stuff like that.

Did you solo level it on nemesis or in a group/with friends?

This is really interesting, will start to level when I gained some more information :D
So I'm assuming the total of your MF gear + item rarity gem = your MF that your totem kills gives you? When I mouse over the totem skill it only shows the MF from my gem and not my items on the tool tip.
if you compare this build to a MF summoner wish one is better? because summoner can solo map at least and minions can Culling strike everything...

so what is the advantage of your build over a MF summoner?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Could you help me with a tree for a templar. I really like what I have read but I have no idea how I should make my tree look up to level 50
Ok, I havent played in a while. Since early beta. Can someone breifly explain to me why the normal dual spork totem is not as viable as it once was? What was the nerfs?

And just to get things straight, you can still do the low life shavrones build right? With RF? and what not or was that also nerfed? Im just wondering because I cant seem to find the info on the forums about why no one seems to be running it anymore!
"
vortex315 написал:
Ok, I havent played in a while. Since early beta. Can someone breifly explain to me why the normal dual spork totem is not as viable as it once was? What was the nerfs?

And just to get things straight, you can still do the low life shavrones build right? With RF? and what not or was that also nerfed? Im just wondering because I cant seem to find the info on the forums about why no one seems to be running it anymore!

Spork is still viable but not as good as it used to be. They nerfed the spell duration och spark, it doesnt bounce as much.

Now when the CoDT gem is getting a huge nerf, what will you do with the defensive gems now?
-
Последняя редакция: Sytette. Время: 14 сент. 2017 г., 8:42:31

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация