1.0.0c Patch Notes

yeah, still stuck at contacting server on steam, the patch notes said you guys disabled unlock codes for steam, which i assume is for any future tries, but the accounts that tried logging in earlier are still locked, and still no way to unlock them in the steam client
they are restarting the server again, guess got new patch again.

hope it can fix this problem.
"
Yimi написал:
Any ETA on when you're fixing Animate Guardian/Weapon for people who use Alt for their Key Pickup?

same here...

besides that: absolutely great work GGG. version 1.0.o is a LOT of fun!
Nice
"
colssanio написал:
Are you going to separate minion life bars like zombies from trap life bars? Right now if you have minions and throw a trap, the trap icon replaces the minion icon (at least, that's the case with zombies and fire trap).

+1
Help me complete my unique collection: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/335591

IGN: CGT_FR
purity at 40% reservation is intended or no?
"
Yimi написал:
Any ETA on when you're fixing Animate Guardian/Weapon for people who use Alt for their Key Pickup?

same problem... use mouse buttom and ok...
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
"
hellboar написал:
I bought a guild tab but it's seemingly only accessible by me? Is this a bug or am I doing it wrong

You need to setup the permissions for the guild-stash. You can set it up so that members can only see items and officers can see+take out items, for example.

I'm guessing this can be done inside the guild stash itself (I'm not guild leader, so I haven't seen this functionality).
"
valor123 написал:
"
hellboar написал:
I bought a guild tab but it's seemingly only accessible by me? Is this a bug or am I doing it wrong

You need to setup the permissions for the guild-stash. You can set it up so that members can only see items and officers can see+take out items, for example.

I'm guessing this can be done inside the guild stash itself (I'm not guild leader, so I haven't seen this functionality).

Yeah that was pretty much it. You right click on the actual tab, for anyone else curious
srdy
Последняя редакция: hellboar. Время: 24 окт. 2013 г., 13:00:59
I am now really thinking about using PoE on steam because of this annoying unlock codes...
Give a man a fish, and you can feed him for a day.
But give a fish a man, and you can feed it for a month.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация