PVP Footage + Tips and Tricks! (Episode 7 is a must-watch! Guaranteed to bring you laughter!)

In the videos I sometimes try and give some tips or advice to opponents so watch the chatbox in case some of the things I say might be useful to you :)

Unrestricted PVP Tier
Invalesco in Action!

Level 28 PvP Tier
Episode 1 - First battle ever
Episode 2 - Compilation of various battles
Episode 3 - Showcasing the art of Bear Trapping, Viper Striking, and countering Volls Baptism!
Episode 4 - Epic battles against the only one who has managed to beat me thus far
Episode 5 - More epic battles against Hex, with him using Warding Flasks this time
Episode 6 - Featuring some 3v1 battles
Episode 7 - The Art of turning one's opponent into a friend: Conversion Traps!

So the non-beta members know what they're missing ;)

There are currently 2 Tiers of PVP in Path of Exile. One is for Level 28 and below, and the other is unrestricted PVP for Merciless Characters.

Although it may seem the case here, not every PVP duel is a one-shot affair. It's just that this character's equipment is pretty good at the moment. But in the battles where granites are used, curses, other tactical skills etc the battle can be dragged out for longer.

Some info regarding the level 28 character
More info on his build can be found here:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/55050#p694706

Some interesting observations regarding the unrestricted tier
- It seems like its worth sacrificing 3k ES for 47% spell block chance and 5% to all max resists against casters.
- If you look closely you can see the Adder's Touch effect on some of the opponents. The green degen-like thing.
- Acro/Evasion with High Block Chance, Blind support and Enfeeble curse is pretty strong. Looks like my build has met its counter.
- Triple Curse + Cold spells is pure evil!
- Bear Trap is useful, but whirling blades can still be used
- Frost wall doesn't seem that useful. It's possible to flicker/whirling blades through

Cheers folks!
Inva
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Последняя редакция: Invalesco. Время: 6 нояб. 2012 г., 7:01:49
haha I liked how you just whirling bladed around in a circle to regen your ES.

sucks for guys that can't cancel ES regen, especially if you rely on life s-s
Hurts my brain that none of the FP opponents were using Whirling Blades. Didn't even try GMP spears to cancel the ES regen when you ran. Step it up guys :)

Thanks for the vid! Seriously killing me that I can't play for 2 more months :(

Spell block is interesting, I expected that FP would utterly destroy (and I still think well played and equally geared FP should beat you) but spellblock definitely makes things more interesting.

Последняя редакция: aimlessgun. Время: 2 нояб. 2012 г., 3:23:21
Great video, thanks!
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
thanks guys! :) trust me, it is much more fun to play rather than watch ;)

also, added a new video of my level 28 toon's virgin battle!
Build of the Week 14
I was thinking about creating a viper strike shadow. What do you do if your opponent has Chaos Inoculation?
I envy your gear man. I'm working on creating your BoTW currently. I'm in the mid-30's and having a ton of survivability issues :( But the damage is insane.
"
vacantskies написал:
I was thinking about creating a viper strike shadow. What do you do if your opponent has Chaos Inoculation?

Puncture them!
✠ ✠
"
Elynole написал:
I envy your gear man. I'm working on creating your BoTW currently. I'm in the mid-30's and having a ton of survivability issues :( But the damage is insane.

haha ya having great gear does help and make it much easier/fun! :) I admit though that it's quite a difficult build and it gets tough in cruel and ruthless. try to last it out and persevere, the rewards will come in merci :)
Build of the Week 14
"
Invalesco написал:

haha ya having great gear does help and make it much easier/fun! :) I admit though that it's quite a difficult build and it gets tough in cruel and ruthless. try to last it out and persevere, the rewards will come in merci :)

Yeah, I hit the middle of Cruel or so and got knocked back a few steps. Damage is amazing, can one shot anything I crit including rares pretty much. But the defenses are taking a bit of getting used to, just picked up Blood Rage so will be going CI soon hopefully, wooohoo!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация