1.0.0d Patch Notes

"
ragemore808 написал:
No fix for Spectral throw+Fork linked?

can't fork when pierce bro
"
"
Archwizard написал:
Did you program this game? No? Then guess what, you have NO IDEA what needs to be done to fix the issue. Stop acting like you do.

Oh and see my post above this one.

Rudeness and ignorance have created in you a kind of alchemy, my friend.

In fact, there is quite a lot a programmer can know about a binary without having written it. Even ignoring the availability of debugger, most games are written using the same or similar sets of tools, and it becomes easy to understand common problems when you know what to look for.

If you're going to say crazy things, the least you could do is make yourself look ridiculous politely.

And of course, you've seen the code for this game to know that extrapolating from something you believe to be common to the specific here is appropriate.

Cept I bet you haven't.

I'd be willing to bet that no one outside of GGG has seen the code, which means anyone outside of GGG sounding off on fixes, problems, and anything else is completely unwarranted.

It's like all the "OMG 160 MBs for these fixes?Q?!?" posts. They're idiotic. A 5 mb file that has 2 lines changed still needs to be redownloaded in its 5 mb entirety so that the new, fixed, file is in place.

Chris even explicitly said that the Dominus issue is being worked on, and there are still pages of morons chiming in on the issue.

Yes, I'm being a tad hostile, because I'm sick of pages and pages and pages of IDIOTS sounding off on stuff are ignorant about, acting like they have the answers, and acting like entitled jackasses on these here forums.

Play the game, when you find issues report them. When you have feedback on the game, provide it. GGG has been extremely up front in its communications and responsive in its feedback. They won't please everyone with what they do. If you (in general) are in the 'not pleased' crowd, suck it up like an adult (even if you aren't one) and move on.

Respect GGG and the work they do.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
You're not hearing me on either point really. There are classes of problems that are easily identifiable to anyone who knows what they're looking at, depending on the type of crash, someone familiar with the directx pipeline could indeed understand it without seeing the source code. The irony here is that the one sounding off about something they know nothing about is you.

A further irony, is that you are most in need of your own closing remarks. If people in this thread are failing to please you, suck it up and move on. As you ask for respect for GGG, please also respect your fellow forumgoers. In this thread you have rendered yourself no better than the worst of them, and the only way you could make it sillier is by continuing to fail to see it.

For what it's worth, I agree with you that offering GGG advice on how to fix a crash is both pointless and wrongminded, as is complaining about the patch sizes. Calling people out for that is equally pointless, and done with a churlish contempt besides.

To keep this thread from derailing, and because I have no more interest, I won't be taking this back-and-forth any further.
Последняя редакция: Crocodarrel. Время: 30 окт. 2013 г., 19:42:44

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация