0.9.13f Patch Notes

Version 0.9.13f
  • Added a trade screen for players in the same instance. Trade between areas or between the game and the website will be added in later patches.
  • To trade with someone, right click on them (in town) or their party portrait (out of town) and select "Trade".
  • Before trade can be accepted, you must view each item in the other person's window to confirm that it is correct.
  • Improved the layout and appearance of the vendor, trade, quest reward and map receptacle windows.
  • When you have an item on the cursor, the equipable inventories that it can go in will highlight.
  • Fixed a bug where Spectres would lose the implicit mods of their monster type.

There are some known issues with trade! These will be addressed in later patches:
  • While in the trade screen, you can't yet move items around in your inventory to make room for what you're going to receive.
  • Gems in sockets do not appear in trade. You do get them if you complete the trade though.
  • We're going to make the window go red when there's a timer present due to an item being removed. We may make this timer a few seconds longer.
  • If an item under the mouse cursor is swapped with another one, the new one needs to go grey until you've moved the cursor away and back on again to examine/confirm the new one.

As always, your feedback is appreciated.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Последняя редакция: Chris. Время: 15 нояб. 2012 г., 1:12:50
Is there a temporary greying-out of the "Trade" button when an item is swapped?

Also, can you trade me a Keyblade?
IRON MAN
Последняя редакция: Dreggon. Время: 15 нояб. 2012 г., 1:14:56
Thanks for the trading Chris and Devs. Always love the speedy updates!!
Последняя редакция: TheFalseKing. Время: 15 нояб. 2012 г., 1:17:04
very nice :)
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Me gusta. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Awesome, thanks for your great work as always.
"
Dreggon написал:
Is there a temporary greying-out of the "Trade" button when an item is swapped?

If an item is removed from trade then you can't accept the trade for 3 seconds.
Path of Exile - Lead Programmer
Yes nice, THX GGG
The elements are my allies.
The dead are my servants.
And fear...will be my closest friend.

Deutscher Global Channel "/global 4745"
very nice
~SotW HC Guild~

Upon Trading I have come across the following issues/thoughts

1, Add notification of completed/declined trade - Right now its a matter of having to check your inventory to see if they accepted or just closed the trade window.

2, Add a second trade screen after the first, that lists what is in trade between both parties, simply as a list no need for the items to be shown in full. This would occur after both parties have hit accept, would then require a second acceptance therefore extremely limiting the chance of things being swapped around etc.

Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация