One week of release and 1.0.1 Support Gem teaser

Here's a teaser screenshot for the 1.0.1 Support Gem Enhance. Players who are familiar with Empower should understand roughly how it works :)

Several members of our team have been working on a selection of Unique items that are available for you to choose from at the start of the new Race Season Five non-signature race event currently codenamed "Descent 2". To learn more about how the previous Descent events worked, read this!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
dope
Interesting.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
another empower? seriously?
Welcome to Wraeclast... Well what are you waiting for?
Time To WRECK SHIT

flame totem - knockback + max dodge chance = NANANANANANANA CANT TOUCH THIS
Huzzah!
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
awesome! looking forward to it! :D
So this one looks like it work with support gems. cant think of any that will work well with this.
"
mgriff написал:
So this one looks like it work with support gems. cant think of any that will work well with this.

The text on it still references an active support gem - either giant text error that needs to be fixed, or thats not what it does?

Also, seriously, what support gems would you want to +1? it doesnt seem to make sense.
why doesn't Enhance zoom in and add more jaypeg?
I like where this enhance gem is going. Although it does mean GCPs will be even less valuable.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация