One week of release and 1.0.1 Support Gem teaser

My guess is that the new gem will just increase something in an active skill, like giving some 10% bonus to every stat on a skill, before adding any calculations from your gear, passives, etc.
IGN Macesaremanttofly
I'm surprised "Descent 2" isn't the signature race event.
"
ckay27 написал:
Enhance, Empower, now what will the blue be called/do? =D

Infuse!
My Shop - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524349
Incinerate Totem Guide - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781048
"
ckay27 написал:

Embiggen.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
"
ckay27 написал:

The blue was the 1st one, "Enfeeble". D:
In Game: ElaineBelloc
"
Chris написал:
We were blown away by the response to the game
That review is a joke. Not surprising considering its on forbes. The guy didn't even get close to endgame. On top of that he listed multiple big negatives, but some how only managed to dock .5.

"
*Review disclosure: This review was assembled from Path of Exile gameplay with a level 54 Standard League Marauder and a level 46 Nemesis League Scion. Characters were played from level 1 with no assistance.
It was "reviewed" the exact same way Diablo 3 was. How can a joke of a review "blow you away"?
Increases Effects of Linked Gems by 25%
IRON MAN
"
"
Chris написал:
That review is a joke. Not surprising considering its on forbes. The guy didn't even get close to endgame.
Definitely. Reviewers should have to dump a minimum of 100 hours into a game before they deliver a verdict :^)
"
"
Chris написал:
That review is a joke. Not surprising considering its on forbes. The guy didn't even get close to endgame. On top of that he listed multiple big negatives, but some how only managed to dock .5.

"
*Review disclosure: This review was assembled from Path of Exile gameplay with a level 54 Standard League Marauder and a level 46 Nemesis League Scion. Characters were played from level 1 with no assistance.
It was "reviewed" the exact same way Diablo 3 was. How can a joke of a review "blow you away"?

1.: That guy probably played for 20 hours. Even without endgame, that is enough to know a lot about game mechanics and the overall quality. Maybe he watched Kripps stream.

2.: I am totally aware of the listed negatives. And I would still not dock more that 0.5 either, because the negatives are totally outweighed by the many, many advantages the game has.

3.: The people reading this do not know these facts. They are reading it in a magazine that has a totally different readership than the average website PoE advertising usually runs on. And they are reading a very positive review.

4.: It probably cost zero money.

So, in all: Nothing to bitch about.
That's cool. Can we expect to start seeing some rework on some of the skills that are already in the game that are pretty worthless like puncture, cyclone and some others???

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация