[0.10.0] HP/ES Spork Shadow Battle Mage (Twinkle twinkle deadly Sparks!) [Videos included]

What about adapting this into a life-based build using Eldritch Battery to run 5 or so Auras.
It'll do less damage but provide more survivability with around the same amount of shock output - possibly for group play?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAnEC4wSzBVsHYwelCPQMfQ_EEH8UTRVQFm8W8x8CJDwmPCepLJwtHy-dMtE2xTt8O-FBlkVHRtdJUUmyTdhVxlcrWm1apl3GYG1mT2e9bRl2EXkDfll-r3_GgUmBb4IQgh6DOIhCi3qLjIx2jRmOZI9Gm6GdgJ48ogCio6cIpyunXLI4tQS2-riTuMrAVMG0wfPGns9l0NDYJNrd2wvcx92M3fPfsOAS4XPi9-Qi5Ozmge0g7m_wH_Id9On3pg==
Последняя редакция: Pectage. Время: 7 дек. 2012 г., 4:30:44
"
Pectage написал:
What about adapting this into a life-based build using Eldritch Battery to run 5 or so Auras.
It'll do less damage but provide more survivability with around the same amount of shock output - possibly for group play?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAnEC4wSzBVsHYwelCPQMfQ_EEH8UTRVQFm8W8x8CJDwmPCepLJwtHy-dMtE2xTt8O-FBlkVHRtdJUUmyTdhVxlcrWm1apl3GYG1mT2e9bRl2EXkDfll-r3_GgUmBb4IQgh6DOIhCi3qLjIx2jRmOZI9Gm6GdgJ48ogCio6cIpyunXLI4tQS2-riTuMrAVMG0wfPGns9l0NDYJNrd2wvcx92M3fPfsOAS4XPi9-Qi5Ozmge0g7m_wH_Id9On3pg==

After playing this build for pass 70 levels, this build is seldom caught in a pinch as long as you don't do silly stuff.

The only problem might be Rare Necro or Roa Charges, I'm not sure if your Life will be enough to sustain those damage as you need to concentrate on both ES & Life.

You could try that and tell us later.
"
heatzz написал:
"
Pectage написал:

After playing this build for pass 70 levels, this build is seldom caught in a pinch as long as you don't do silly stuff.

The only problem might be Rare Necro or Roa Charges, I'm not sure if your Life will be enough to sustain those damage as you need to concentrate on both ES & Life.

You could try that and tell us later.

Yup, also if you want to be useful in a group without compromising your survivability and having to use so many auras, you could always just branch to Hexmaster and Whispers of Doom instead! In a group, each player tends to be able to support 1-2 auras so auras shouldn't be the problem. But something that not many players have is the ability to stack curses. Double curse will be more helpful to your group as compared to stacking auras imo.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
I tried this but have mana problems so baad lol.
im lvl 29 now(just started playing the game yesterday)
I must be doing something wrong..I just dont have enough mana to sustain unless I am missing a trick or something to keep mana maintained.
"
Kajun написал:
I tried this but have mana problems so baad lol.
im lvl 29 now(just started playing the game yesterday)
I must be doing something wrong..I just dont have enough mana to sustain unless I am missing a trick or something to keep mana maintained.

Yup sparks are pretty mana hungry, you might wanna use a Paula Amulet with additional Mana regen mod for start.

As for me I only spam Spark (Life Leech) when I'm facing a tough rare or boss otherwise I would spam my Spark Totem + Arc (Mana Leech).
run 2 hp pots and 3 mana pots at start as well, that tends to help :)
Build of the Week 14
lol I was running 4 mana 1 hp
I prob shouldnt of leveled spark every single time...

I haven't mele'd with this guy for the last 10 levels at least. just spamin the spark lol

reminds me of my sorc on D2

anyhow, it was a great way to get my feet wet...first character n all

"
Kajun написал:
lol I was running 4 mana 1 hp
I prob shouldnt of leveled spark every single time...

I haven't mele'd with this guy for the last 10 levels at least. just spamin the spark lol

reminds me of my sorc on D2

anyhow, it was a great way to get my feet wet...first character n all

Leveling spark is fine. it shouldn't increase the mana cost that much. This is odd. How do you use your mana flasks? Do you spam them all at once or use them one by one? Coz spamming mana flasks won't stack your mana regen. If you use 2 flasks at once u'll still only recover mana at the rate of 1 flask.

And if you get the flask upgrades when you level up, ie medium mana flask, large mana flask, greater mana flask etc you shouldn't have any problems. I don't think i've ever had any problems with mana when I go 2/3.

What you should do is use the charge on one flask, then when you run out of mana, use the charge on the 2nd flask, and when you run out again, use the charge on the 3rd flask. This way whenever you kill monsters you will always replenish charges on your non-full flasks and make the most of the flask-charging mechanic. Cycle through your flasks rather than only use up the charges on one flask and neglect the others. Do that and you should be fine
Build of the Week 14
Последняя редакция: Invalesco. Время: 8 дек. 2012 г., 21:05:45
Depend more on your Spark Totem, get a 3 link on your glove or boots 1st, start with Spell totem + Faster casting + Spark.

dont have a totem on him yet..he is only 29 and yeah at times I prob hit 2 flasks at a time thinking it was double regen..ughh

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация