Structure of the upcoming 1.0.1 content update

The structure of a two-weekly content patch is as follows:
  • Approximately five new Unique items: Ideally most of these will be supporter-designed Uniques, but we will insert a few GGG-designed ones here and there. 1.0.1 contains five new Unique items.
  • At least one new gem: We're trying to add a new skill or support gem per content update. Some updates may contain more than one gem if they're ready in time (especially if they're easy ones to add). The plan for 1.0.1 currently has Enhance and potentially up to three new aura gems, but they may make their way into another patch if they're not ready.
  • Approximately two new achievements: We're planning to bolster the set of achievements over time. There are some pretty cool things you can do in Path of Exile that we haven't added achievements for yet. Unlike our challenges, most of the achievements are designed to be somewhat obtainable so that it's a reasonable goal to have all of them and continue to collect the new ones as they're released.
  • New vendor recipes: These are really fun for the community to find, so we'll add some with each patch. We may not say what they are, though.
  • Several new microtransaction effects: I'm not entirely sure which ones are in 1.0.1 but I am pretty sure that at least one of them applies to Spectral Throw.
  • Piles of other content and fixes: The two-weekly patches also contain whatever bug fixes, new features and content are ready at the time. We create them by tagging the state of our internal servers around 10 days before the patch is released and then fix up any remaining issues with that version of the game. 1.0.1 for example contains dozens of fixes and improvements to the core game including Bandit Respecs and support for PvP tournaments (used in PvP Season One). It also has the race event codenamed Descent 2.

I hope you guys have a great weekend! Over the weekend, I'll be working on server stability updates with Jonathan, the new Build of the Week episode (ready early next week?) and leveling up my (currently level 47) Nemesis Marauder.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Exquisite!
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Stoked \m/
IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
Awesome!
Much love GGG
More auras! :3
Excited!
Последняя редакция: 01800. Время: 1 нояб. 2013 г., 1:07:14
Yay, more uniques. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

can you guys do anything about the frequency of desync?
[img] https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/15090_3589486230343_1888238145_n.jpg [/img]
Geeze, 26 new gems a year, at least. I hope the growth of this game doesn't slow down at all for at least a decade.
Bullshit, you get the game for free.

-Qarl

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация