Pre-Season, Event 3: 1 Hour Endless Ledge (PS3)

This is a pre-season race event, no prizes or points will be awarded.
Can't wait for it!
Thanks for the info Neo^^
sorry for the super noob question, but what is this? This is the first time i've played a game like this so I dont understand what this is.
"
ZanderWild написал:
sorry for the super noob question, but what is this? This is the first time i've played a game like this so I dont understand what this is.

Here's some info

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/588882
Forever a noob
Amazing, I can't wait for this!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Will probably get into this one! Bring it on!
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
Does this mean its only ledge map? or can someone explain what Endless ledge really means.
Like how does it work.
"
Ranion2 написал:
Does this mean its only ledge map? or can someone explain what Endless ledge really means.
Like how does it work.

Yes, it's a succession of ledge maps, every time +2 levels higher mobs than the previous. You cannot exit to town, you cannot go back to previous map. You start with a new char. Get as much experience as you can within the time limit to win. If you die you cannot continue the race with the same char.
Why aren't endless ledge characters retained afterwards?
It's a fun event, but demoralizing when you cant use the toon or drops afterward... seems like wasted time.
"
citizenX написал:
Why aren't endless ledge characters retained afterwards?
It's a fun event, but demoralizing when you cant use the toon or drops afterward... seems like wasted time.

You could always just hold the character when you don't think you can make it any farther, then keep the gear. :)
does that work?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация