Summoner

hey guys

ive done alot of reading and i sort of understand how to build a summoner, but i would like a visual skill tree to see of a summoner. since the website got changed. all the links i find to summoner skill trees the website says that the build is to old and cant load on the new tree on the website
Last bumped5 окт. 2017 г., 15:17:57
can i ask also, about summoner weaponry, im stuck between a wand and shield or sword and shield along with main spells

like personally id love to use frost nova, but im just wondering since i wont be speccing in any magic damage increasing tree's , whether or not to use magic skills
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMHYwelD8QQlxFQGmwc3B0UHdknqSj6KpgsnCynLL8tHy1HO3w74UNURARGcUjnSbJPv1BCVytZ81orWpFapl3yZp5nvWqsa9ttGXBScNV2EX0Yfll_xoIQgseFYIhAiEKMNo0Zj0aQM5MnlSCboZ2uoi6io6PypqynCKcrqH2qxLQMuJO4yrvWv5fAGsBRwFTBtMHFwfPDbck9zLzQ0NP72Qvcx92M37DgEuL35Ozmgevu7Irub_Id8h7z6vTp99f6gPrS

The build it's not time, it's from a really good Witch, and an awesome player overall, who created this build. His name is Slayer and he is pretty active in the foruns.

The buil looks pretty solid.
"
nankura написал:
can i ask also, about summoner weaponry, im stuck between a wand and shield or sword and shield along with main spells

like personally id love to use frost nova, but im just wondering since i wont be speccing in any magic damage increasing tree's , whether or not to use magic skills

a basic build based on your preference to cold and using wand.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBVysHY3NTa9t9GOyKAuNJsiyc5oF90iL0bAsNjRzckye_l8k98h5WSpUEr5ueoR8CBAfFKPZbWbwxieNW5OtOuqyY99fMvIVgqsRNuZuhSOfQ0I9GpwjZCyqY-oCdrhpspqyIQJAzn3t4urQMRnGVIILH0_uofVqRaqw=
Please ignore psyclums build. Bombomons build is pretty good for a pure summoner.

If you want to have a more active role in combat something like this is a good start.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAuMHYwelEJcRUBdUGmwfAiKBKU8qmCycLL82xTvhRARG10jnSbJWSlcrXcZgbWvbbRl9GH_GghCCm4VgiECLeouMjjyPRpAzlQSboZ2unqGio6aspwinK6rEr5u1BLvWwcXB88NtzLzQ0Ngk2Qvd89-w4XPi9-Qi5oHsiu0g99f6gA==

When you get to this point you will be in your mid fifties and from there you can either choose to focus more on minions or pick up some more spell damage and crit. At that point you should have a pretty good idea and which you would prefer. If you wanted to go the totem route that would also be possible. If you want me to elaborate more on anything let me know.

And about weaponry. You probably won't have the stats to use much more than a wand or maybe scepter(if you invest in some strength nodes). Wands tend to give the biggest increase to spell damage and ES(Energy shield)shields also tend to have bonuses to spell damage. You'll pretty much want all the ES you can get however you can dual wield wands if you want the extra damage.

If you really want to use Frost Nova you might want to look into area of effect passives. I'm not really sure if they are worth it or not. Also, since you will have to get in close your auras will be more likely to affect your minions so think about using some sort of damage aura.
"
nankura написал:

You could go with bow and quiver for mirror arrow/bink arrow and soul strike as a means of getting more ES/reducing the start up time for es recharge too

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация