Backbeards groundslam build

yeah and after 7 it goes up by 100HP, thats why im thinking 4 or 7, just not sure yet what to go for
Последняя редакция: spiritcrusher1385. Время: 16 нояб. 2013 г., 20:09:34
Do you still plan to map without IR?
Последняя редакция: CorbenDa11as. Время: 18 нояб. 2013 г., 17:12:19
"
CorbenDa11as написал:
Do you still plan to map without IR?

Why not? IR isn't as good as it once was, since you cant take Determination AND Grace (you can but no Hatred than), so if you have the same armor using pure armor items and Determination (and you do once you get some quality gear) there is no reason to run IR imo.
Does quality added fire add any significant amount of damage? It seems minimal. I'd really like confirmation before i GCP it to 20%...
GogogoScary - 95 HC 40k GS
Scary - 98 Invasion 2H Cyclone
GMT +1
I would say quality added fire is one of the best things you can get. Melee physical quality is INCREASED melee physical damage so that scales with the nodes on the tree like Butchery. The same also applies to multistrike. So in terms of whats the biggest benefit I would say:

Groundslam
1. Faster attacks
2. Added Fire
3/4. Melee Phys / Multistrike
5. Ground slam (If u want to I generally will once its level 20)
(Don't need quality on blood magic)

Heavy Strike
1. Heavy strike (15% attack speed crazy)
2. Faster attacks
3. Added Fire
4. Melee Physical

Do you think Carnage Heart Onyx Amulet would be good for your build? It give you a lot of stats and resistances, the 25% reduced maximum Life is nothing when you have almost 7k of life at lvl 90.
"
backbeard написал:
I would say quality added fire is one of the best things you can get. Melee physical quality is INCREASED melee physical damage so that scales with the nodes on the tree like Butchery. The same also applies to multistrike. So in terms of whats the biggest benefit I would say:

Groundslam
1. Faster attacks
2. Added Fire
3/4. Melee Phys / Multistrike
5. Ground slam (If u want to I generally will once its level 20)

Heavy Strike
1. Heavy strike (15% attack speed crazy)
2. Faster attacks
3. Added Fire
4. Melee Physical

So say my my groundslam does 1000 fire damage, would quality added fire add 150 then or what?
GogogoScary - 95 HC 40k GS
Scary - 98 Invasion 2H Cyclone
GMT +1
Oops

Последняя редакция: judobike2000. Время: 4 дек. 2013 г., 9:47:11
So, I'm a total noob, but I thought that the added fire damage doesn't help you with things like life leech, which it seems like you don't have anyway. Is that right? I'm trying to spec more and more physical with my leech so I can sustain. Is that a fair goal?

Great guide, btw. I'm shooting for what you got going on.
Hi, really great guide, actually I am having something similar.
Me myself I use Hatred Aura since 35% of damage is already a lot on my lvl ( 5500 heavy strike).

I actually am only using blood magic with warlords mark/ enduring cry / molton shell to start with max mana into battle. But for active gems I dont need blood magic, I use worms molt belt with 2% physical dmaga as mana leech what is totally sufficcient to keep up mana pool ( i dont bother about mana anymore ). So I can use this gem for more damage. Ever thought about this? Like :

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация