Mors' Max Str, Ironwill, Freeze pulse build (updated for 1.3 tree (tentative)

"
Allnamestaken написал:
"
VegaszTheFarmer написал:
Was looking around forums and decided to read through a few comments.

It's funny how people think this build took any kind of "theorycrafting" whatsoever when the concept has been around for ages. Strength stacking more so used by EK but just FP with this build.

It's funny how people think <insert any build> took any kind of "theorycrafting" whatsoever when the concept has been around for ages. Does anyone still think they come up with builds that noone has ever done? No one from hundreds of thousands people that have ever played poe? Really? You are that naive, delusional and arrogant to boot?

P.S. No one is allowed to post a strenght build just because there were other builds before it? Really? There is a support for it, so clearly teh developers did strenght builds in pre alpha, so how dared these alpha/beta members do an EK strenght builds?

People have done this build before. GG.
Nice, I see this thread for the first time and the 1500+ strength achieved blew my mind :)

I got 2 questions I don't know if they have been asked before and I'm quite curious:

Why not go for shock cluster and use shock nova in totem or self cast to complement fp?

Why do you not use RF? With a few respec points you can achieve the required life regeneration to sustain RF but it would require to change whatever shield you are using now for rise of the phoenix and purity of fire and RF can be snapshooted which means you would not need to change sockets. I haven't seen your stats but I guess your HP is quite high based on the str alone (around 7k?), ideal for RF.

Sorry if this was asked before!

Cheers
My guides
HC melee ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/507976
HC RF scion: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/666667
HC RF marauder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/842382
RF resource guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/832331
"
Allnamestaken написал:

It's funny how people think <insert any build> took any kind of "theorycrafting" whatsoever when the concept has been around for ages. Does anyone still think they come up with builds that noone has ever done? No one from hundreds of thousands people that have ever played poe? Really? You are that naive, delusional and arrogant to boot?

P.S. No one is allowed to post a strenght build just because there were other builds before it? Really? There is a support for it, so clearly teh developers did strenght builds in pre alpha, so how dared these alpha/beta members do an EK strenght builds?

"
VegaszTheFarmer написал:
Was looking around forums and decided to read through a few comments.

It's funny how people think this build took any kind of "theorycrafting" whatsoever when the concept has been around for ages. Strength stacking more so used by EK but just FP with this build.

Appreciate both of your sentiments. Considering I came up with this specific build before either of you had even registered on these forums, I find some of what you say a little strange. Also before EK was even a skill someone would use in its current form.

Of course people might have thought of X or Y concept before someone else, how would you know that anyways, but as far as I could tell no one tried to absolutely stack the maximum amount of strength you could possibly get.

All that said, the tree has changed significantly since I originally came up with the build. The build in its best form did in fact take a significant amount of theory-crafting. Many tree optimizations and pathways were not ones used by any builds I ever saw until myself, Bob, and Kripp put our heads together and after that I saw parts of it being used in other builds.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Последняя редакция: Morsexier. Время: 15 февр. 2014 г., 3:30:31
nulsec had a general life/regen build thread in CB, which included a FP/IW/Str build. I used a modified version of that in both of the last 2 1weeks of CB. The build I used, which was close to his, is extremely similar to whats posted here.

That being said, that was a long ass time ago, and it was time for an updated, well written guide on this specific build, which mors has provided. If you're going to bitch about guides, head on over to the threads that are almost literal cut/pastes of other current guides.
"
xkrissi написал:
im at lvl 78 atm and i only have 965 strength ;_; what am i doing wrong? i mean... theres a 500str between me and mors. Heres my current gear

Im thinking of getting a 6l taryns shiver and using a legay kaoms which will give 3100hp. Im at 6868 health and 1482 dps (will be more^.^ currently only have FP at lvl 18 20%Q.

you should get 6L taryns and leg kaoms. it will get more survivability when you are in high lv maps(76~78).
my fp marauder is at 9.7k hp and 4.7k dps.
I see you have around 450 str from gear, but you have 1500 str total. Does that mean you got 1000 str from passive tree? How can you get 1000 str from tree wtf? What am i missing?
"
alvadagansta написал:
I see you have around 450 str from gear, but you have 1500 str total. Does that mean you got 1000 str from passive tree? How can you get 1000 str from tree wtf? What am i missing?

No longer possible with the reworked middle scion area. Could get 960 str before from the tree.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
alvadagansta написал:

i believe the most you can get if you completely stack it currently is around 1200-1400 with an 18% alberons
ign: reidan
hi guys i was wondering if i could use this build from start on hc on reset? i mean is it OK starting build? i kind of like the freezing and damage of this build
"
Morsexier написал:

Appreciate both of your sentiments. Considering I came up with this specific build before either of you had even registered on these forums, I find some of what you say a little strange. Also before EK was even a skill someone would use in its current form.

Of course people might have thought of X or Y concept before someone else, how would you know that anyways, but as far as I could tell no one tried to absolutely stack the maximum amount of strength you could possibly get.

All that said, the tree has changed significantly since I originally came up with the build. The build in its best form did in fact take a significant amount of theory-crafting. Many tree optimizations and pathways were not ones used by any builds I ever saw until myself, Bob, and Kripp put our heads together and after that I saw parts of it being used in other builds.

Sorry for the belated answer. If you think that you were the first, then I can take it on faith. Its just I personally don't think it's all that possible with the amount of players in these kinds kinds of games to create something that noone ever did. But that is not the point, point of my post was to illustrate that one can't use "this has been done before with this or that, so you can't post your build at all" as an argument against a posted build, since by my belief there is no build in existance that hasn't been at least though of by more than one person.

Personally I like this build, it even made me level a str caster of my own. So if my post offended you, I'm sorry.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация