Mors' Max Str, Ironwill, Freeze pulse build (updated for 1.3 tree (tentative)

I hope someone answer my up friend question.
I'am actually trying this build but with EK :

Currently i have 5.2k on EK and 5.7K on searing bond
1000 STR
5200 HP
Planing to go to 1300 STR & 7k HP

i think i could reach 8-9k EK maybe.

but i put for the moment EK on the scepter for the lv30 iron will so only EK + iron will + Aded fire (or leech for reflect map) + blood magic, il will swap for 6l when i could afford one.

This way is amazing because you could change skill easy if you are broring of one skill with few respect :

for +/-20 respect point

get regen : go RF/FP/EK/SB
get Abyssus : go pillar
or facebreaker
get fire node : go searing bond
get ancestral bond : go dual flame totem
If you use RF with strength stacking you get way more spellpower than if you only stack strength.
Yeah i think about respect for RF, just needed some ex to buy rise of the phoenix and my purity lv20
can you tell me how you go to 1554 str its imposible!!!!
If i write in you forum plz pm me to be sure i see it!!

ING: GraineLord
"
impack написал:
can you tell me how you go to 1554 str its imposible!!!!

Astramentis Onyx Amulet
Hey Mors,

Not sure if you're still actively checking this thread, but I'm running it currently with Cold Snap + Romira's and it's a ton of fun. I have a Doon, Astramentis, Berek's Grip, and Romira's and it's so crazy, I just dropped the crit from the tree, and grabbed Resolute Technique and the AoE from templar and witch trees. I'm still working out the 6L gems, but being able to drop life leech because of Berek's Grip is huge. Thanks for the build! I'll try and post a video of me running 78s by the end of the week, enjoy!
"
GraveGiver36 написал:
Hey Mors,

Not sure if you're still actively checking this thread, but I'm running it currently with Cold Snap + Romira's and it's a ton of fun. I have a Doon, Astramentis, Berek's Grip, and Romira's and it's so crazy, I just dropped the crit from the tree, and grabbed Resolute Technique and the AoE from templar and witch trees. I'm still working out the 6L gems, but being able to drop life leech because of Berek's Grip is huge. Thanks for the build! I'll try and post a video of me running 78s by the end of the week, enjoy!

Wow that sounds awesome, please post a video when you can!
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
i have a 79 maarauder with a free respec, and i was thinking of either explosive arrow, or cast on crit quill rain... til i saw this. I personally hate koams and builds that revolve around koams, thats mainly why i was so hesitant to go EA.

As of right now, i really want to respec to this, i made a few adjustments along the way for the spec tree,

i dropped some things and got ondar's and acrobatics, as i level up i will be open to +8% life nodes for about 10 levels without any traveling as you can see

the post above was very interesting too, with berek's grip and romira's using cold snap.

weapon ofc will be doon's and astramentis for ammy, Ill use alberon's boots and get +str + life double resist eva gloves and helm.

Ill look into getting a 6L Carcass/daresso's or a 6L eva based with high life and resists..

cold snap -> cold pen -> iron will -> added lighnting Q -> conc effect -> inc AoE

One thing im really concerned about tho is even if this build is fun with high life and dodge... truthfully speaking how viable is this? i havent seen any end game videos for this build and all in all just really skeptical of the damage as well.

Please any tips is helpful

Also i dont have to use cold snap, i just really want to use a build that has max str based and since i like acrobatics, i hope i can incorporate that in the build as well.
SPorkTots
Последняя редакция: B_L_3_E_D. Время: 2 мая 2014 г., 16:34:05
What would do more damage build like this or going taryns shiver with the staff crit multiplier at the top of the tree? http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wJxBLMFLQVCEuEUIBRNFVAXLxiRGS4ZhRo4GlUabBtFG8gb-h8CJIskqiXfJy8n7SlPKaUsnC3SNsU26DbpOrM62D0PQZZDMUd-Sn1OKlBHVbVVxlXWVkpXDViuW1lbr14TXz9gS2EhZKNk52VNZk9nm2egcrt07XrvfLuApIFJghCE2YTvh3aOZI6_j0aQVZHOlQSboZ2unqGezZ-0oW2iAKQZpwinMKeEqWius6-bsji0-bZBtvq5zcEExPbFisbYz2XQ0NIh1I_YJNlh3Q3fsOLq42rjn-Qi5FHsOO8O8B_3pvfX-tL8xQ==

VS his tree with doons and an off hand, you would be missing out on like 120 str but you would get a huge spell damage increase and more crit. Also does that 1% dmg per 8 strength apply accross the board or only to the weapon itself?
Последняя редакция: ishmaelbeah. Время: 9 мая 2014 г., 13:47:48

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация