Mors' Max Str, Ironwill, Freeze pulse build (updated for 1.3 tree (tentative)

For added lolz, maybe worth trying go Vaal Pact and stack crit multiplier on gear. I think you can reach crazy high dips while being ubertanky (specially considering combo of huge HP pool + good armour).

Use devouring totem for added safety (don't care about no life regen).
I sold you that belt =P
Hardcore: TweetyAsplodeYou
Bloodlines: TweetyManMode
hey mors.

wts
Interesting build. I have always been a freeze pulse fan, I'm doing a build now on Nemesis using a Voll's Protector (currently lvl 79). Getting 45 crit chance + 400 multi is fairly easy, with good pure armor gear (and Lioneyes Remorse) + determination + some armor nodes I can get 8k armor without granites. At almost all times I have 7 power charges up. The main downside of going this way is that you have only 5100 or 5500 hp, even with capped life on all possible gear. My DPS stands at 1.5k with GMP atm (lvl 18 freeze pulse). If you know how to play FP it's do-able, but you have to switch to ice spear on reflect and thorns maps and always have to watch out on reflect packs. Some higher level map bosses have to be skipped to avoid getting one-shot. That being said, crit-freezing everything is great fun and benefits the group a lot (unless they have a detonate dead user, he will hate you :p).

I'll start looking out for some gear that suits your build and try it out when I have some currency saved up. I'm guessing you want cast speed on everything? On your passive skill tree I noticed you skipped the marauder reduced crit damage taken nodes and the 1.5% life regen node. Personally I'd take those and maybe lose some dps instead. The lack of life for FP builds was always a problem unless you had a Kaom's, so it's nice to see there's another way to get it.
vaal or no balls
Последняя редакция: QueenTakesKnight. Время: 13 нояб. 2013 г., 22:07:22
I'm using nearly the same build but started as templar and I'm level 49 and I'm having huge mana problems.
Current level 49 build:

Some items:

I can hardly support my 4L (could get more since Ilvl63 but even bigger mana problems).
My final build objective is a bit different from yours though. For example The crit multiplier cluster behind the marauder endu charge node. I'm thinking about the staff block nodes (very good with unwavering stance and if I start a 18% staff crafting project). The marauder part is where I go last.

I very often don't even cast purity, unless I'm in an elemental heavy area. Been thinking about getting the single elemental auras and switching to the right one in the right area.

I'll probably reroll into Mara at around lvl80 for full 20 qual gem set which should somewhat offset the early lack of damage.
Последняя редакция: Meyahi. Время: 14 нояб. 2013 г., 0:12:34
Would like to see gem links and items if at all possible. This build sounds pretty fun
i don't get it (but i am noob so probably everything is ok) you get iron reflex but your build is pure str. You get all those str and freeze pulse doesn't get any damage from str.

i would like to know this build better from screens and gameplay
"
ruzga написал:
i don't get it (but i am noob so probably everything is ok) you get iron reflex but your build is pure str. You get all those str and freeze pulse doesn't get any damage from str.

i would like to know this build better from screens and gameplay

He uses the Iron Will support gem which causes strength's damage bonus to apply to the spell damage dealt by the supported skills.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Iron_Will
"
Sexcalibure написал:
"
xenilix написал:
Seems tailor made to level with pillar
you mean that Unique staff that GGG said they will fix and when they touched it they did a crappy buff?

Crappy buff?
FFA loot is awesome, keep up the good work GGG!

~~IGN = KittiesYayPuppiesYay
Why the hell didnt he specc "Iron Grip" ? Wouldent it synergize perfectly since FP is projectile also ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация