ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

Hey ZiggyD ,thx for gr8 build i'm having alot of fun.But what about Accuracy i feel that i miss to much at 68% atm isnt that a problem?Maybe get Resolute Technique we dont have alot crit anyway?
love the guild and following the build ... ive been playing PoE for almost a three weeks now i would say and my Scion on nemesis following your build is now 51 ...
i accidently overleveled my AA way beyond current mana regen,, so i picked up a new lvl 1 AA and am leveling it while making sure its close to my mana regen ( a little over at most to compensate for time standing still)

However there a couple of Gems i noticed you stopped leveling and im curious as to why.

EK SETUP
Faster Projectiles
Added Fire
Life Leech
Faster Casting
Iron Will OR Level 2+ Empower --- (why stop at lvl 2? and is this meant just for empower? can i continue to level iron will?)

Cast on Damage Taken SETUP

CoDT Level 4 + Enduring Cry Lvl 7 + Decoy Totem Lvl 9 + Molten Shell Lvl 9
CoDT Level 6 + Enduring Cry Lvl 8 + Decoy Totem Lvl 10 + Molten Shell Lvl 10

why stop any of these of these levels? is the CoDT leveling hault because of "%less damage" mod?

thanks again for the help ... there questions are probably basics but im still fairly new to PoE
IGN : Kaeadarrii (nemesis)
Anyone have an answer to my respec question?
"
Hellsmith написал:
So in the guide it says to respec out of projectile damage and go into the mana nodes, is there any way to do this without using 17 passive refund points?

"Head down and get Iron Reflexes and Mind Over Matter. When you get MoM respec the projectile nodes into the mana ones and then get the life near MoM and Purity of Flesh up in the top left of the tree."

Here's my current tree:
Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGcVIBjbHNwelCj6KaUqTSzpLagxnjWSPydBh0ZxSn1KyE3jTipVxlpSW69noG6qdPF_xoIegseDCYUyh3aIQojxj0aTJ5tdplenCKiarD-sWbGQtAy18rc-t9a4k8HFz2XQ0Nrd2wvbWdxX3Q3nY-vu8pf56PzF_gr-jw==

Well you only need 4 respect points to get out of the proj damage nodes at the start and just put them into the mana nodes?
"
asbo96 написал:
"
Hellsmith написал:
So in the guide it says to respec out of projectile damage and go into the mana nodes, is there any way to do this without using 17 passive refund points?

"Head down and get Iron Reflexes and Mind Over Matter. When you get MoM respec the projectile nodes into the mana ones and then get the life near MoM and Purity of Flesh up in the top left of the tree."

Here's my current tree:
Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGcVIBjbHNwelCj6KaUqTSzpLagxnjWSPydBh0ZxSn1KyE3jTipVxlpSW69noG6qdPF_xoIegseDCYUyh3aIQojxj0aTJ5tdplenCKiarD-sWbGQtAy18rc-t9a4k8HFz2XQ0Nrd2wvbWdxX3Q3nY-vu8pf56PzF_gr-jw==

Well you only need 4 respect points to get out of the proj damage nodes at the start and just put them into the mana nodes?

Ya I guess this is what is confusing me. I am clicking refund passives, then when I try and click the projectile damage node, nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong?
"
Hellsmith написал:
"
asbo96 написал:
"
Hellsmith написал:

Here's my current tree:
Скрытый текст

Ya I guess this is what is confusing me. I am clicking refund passives, then when I try and click the projectile damage node, nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong?

K what you can do is. First refund 4 points from the tree(any random points) then put them into the mana regen nodes at the start of scion. Then refund the proj nodes and put your points into the nodes you refunded first.
"
K what you can do is. First refund 4 points from the tree(any random points) then put them into the mana regen nodes at the start of scion. Then refund the proj nodes and put your points into the nodes you refunded first.

Thanks! You have been a great help today!
"
Hellsmith написал:
"

Thanks! You have been a great help today!

:D np glad to help
Wow, came by to respond to some questions and you guys have all been helping each other and answering all the questions for me!

It's really awesome to see!

One thing I will chime in on is someone asked what causes EK to explode in damage in the late game. The primary things are:

- EK levels 18-20 are huge jumps in base damage. Since everything else scales off the base damage you gain a ton of DPS every level.

- the 5th and 6th links (faster casting and Iron Will/empower) each add a ton of damage.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
hi ziggy ... just wondering if i could bother you about my question above regarding Gems, i feel like i may have leveled them too high in the CoDT setup
thanks!!
IGN : Kaeadarrii (nemesis)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация