SHARP's Dual Strike STEEL CANNON Build / GUIDE + VIDs.. recons. for SotV (68k dps)

b
b
b
Is 20/20 reduced mana necessary to run 5 auras?
"
Is 20/20 reduced mana necessary to run 5 auras?

First of all we dont need any quality on RM (Reduced Mana) gem.. The mana reduction part coming from quality doesnt affect Auras..
Therefore we only need X LvL RM gem for Auras..

If u wish lets calculate together how many LvLs we need for RM:

1- We have 46% Red. Mana from passive
2- 8% from Alpha's Howl.. altogether 54%
3- We r using 60% auras

60*(1-0.54)=27.6
we need each aura to get down to 20% to use our mana pool entirely..

27.6 * RM = 20 ===> RM = 20 / 27.6 = 0.72

Therefore we need RM gem(s) having a power of 0.72 mana reduction at minimum..
That is 19 LvL RM..

Result: No need quality but needed min. 19 LvL

enjoy..
I am really curious to see this build in high level maps, your life seems so low for 78 dominus
did you have any chance to try it out??
Hmm, you list the Soul Taker as a vital portion of the build, but now that the Legacy version no longer drops, can a non-Legacy suffice? There is a pretty serious drop in DPS but it still allows attacks even without Mana.

Mostly wondering as mine is a 137% version, not the 190%.
"
I am really curious to see this build in high level maps, your life seems so low for 78 dominus
did you have any chance to try it out??

The answer was in the guide:

"I made lots of maps (not 76+ yet) and couldnt see any boss - unique mob doing so high dmg to kill me in 1-shot..
As long as we find an opponent to fight for life leeching, it is rather difficult ( I would say "impossible" but no idea yet what I will face up at 76-78 maps) to die..."

and..

"I am still trying to upgrade (Life + Armor).. Elemental Resists and Chaos are all ok alrdy.."

Later I made some 77 lvl maps without any problem but had no chance to get a 78 lvl map yet..
Meanwhile my life went up to 4.5k.. What I can say if Dominus at 78 has an attack exceeding 4.5k and if it is un-dodgeable not only me but 95%+ of players die which I dont think GGG will do that.. I mean if he has so powerful attack it should be "dodgeable" as we do at Vaal.

By the way I emphasized on Immortal Build for sometime and can only try Dominus 78 with my Immortal Scion since I am not rich enough to change passive tree again and again :)

Hope it is clear..

Enjoy,
b
b

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация