SHARP's Dual Strike STEEL CANNON Build / GUIDE + VIDs.. recons. for SotV (68k dps)

b
b
b
b
b
Who dnt have ST axe then nn to see threads which needs to have the legacy one cos very exp and hard to save exalteds :p
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
"
Who dnt have ST axe then nn to see threads which needs to have the legacy one cos very exp and hard to save exalteds :p

Indeed the title of this guide says: Without Soul Taker version is possible :)

Since I didnt have a 2nd 1H around 350 pDPS instead of STaker , I couldnt release that version.. I always write my guides by testing on many different maps + Bosses + map modifiers.

b
Did you run into any map mods that were impossible for you to do? Chaos dmg over time?
"
Did you run into any map mods that were impossible for you to do? Chaos dmg over time?

There is an answer to your question in the guide :
"As long as we find an opponent to fight for life leeching, it is rather difficult to die...
( I would say "impossible" but no idea yet what I will face up at 76-78 maps)
"

Since I started to use the same toon to develop my "Immortal Scion" and "CI Immortal" builds I couldnt test her at 77-78 maps. But a lot of 77-78 are alrdy done with my other 2 builds I can easily say there wont be any problem at all for Steel Cannon either. She just must be more concentrated and careful with Steel Cannon since she gets back her life by fighting while others by blocking.

** Chaos Dmg over time : it is a very easy mode , np at all..

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация