SHARP's Dual Strike STEEL CANNON Build / GUIDE + VIDs.. recons. for SotV (68k dps)

Cant wait for an update to this build, loving it so far! :D
"
Cant wait for an update to this build, loving it so far! :D

Unfortunately I cant update all my builds and their versions at the same time :(
But I started alrdy and finishing them one by one..

Meanwhile I will give a link for a skill tree on my mind to test.. adding now..

enjoy..
Skill tree is updated for SotV
Hello,

I'm currently running your CI Immortal build (lvl 80), loving it thanks, but also very curious about this dual-wield one too.
Could you update the "91-103 Final touch ; we are at 85 LvL " part at some point please ?

Thanks.
"
Hello,

I'm currently running your CI Immortal build (lvl 80), loving it thanks, but also very curious about this dual-wield one too.
Could you update the "91-103 Final touch ; we are at 85 LvL " part at some point please ?

Thanks.

"Stones of Build" part is updated for SotV..
Since my scion is on Immortal CI build it is impossible for me to revise all stats / calculations etc and put here as screen-shots..
But the skill tree updated for 1.1.0 is at Stones of Build part..

enjoy..

P.S. If I can find sometime I plan to have a special character valid for this build too..
Sorry , I will blame myself for w/e reason but until your reply, each time I clicked the lvl 85 build I had a tree with 76 points left.
Anyway , thanks a lot for your work (on this one & your CI).

But, I hear you and I'm seriously pondering about lvling another toon just for this build (as my main is doing your CI atm).
"
Sorry , I will blame myself for w/e reason but until your reply, each time I clicked the lvl 85 build I had a tree with 76 points left.
Anyway , thanks a lot for your work (on this one & your CI).

But, I hear you and I'm seriously pondering about lvling another toon just for this build (as my main is doing your CI atm).

np at all mate; it happens sometime for all of us.. btw dont blame yourself since when I clicked the same 85 lvl ,which I was sure I had updated before,after your post it ended up with same 76 left point skill tree ??!!..

CI Immortal is more solid then steel cannon build.. but stell cannon will have much more dps and pumping more adrenaline because of the new LL + Vaal Pact mechanic..

I have some Scions 66-70+ lvls.. if I can have time I will assign one of them to steel cannon build and level some more to 85+ and see this build is how fun and exiting.. also to check if something more should do to compansate the loss of 60% immediate life gain.. It seems a big nerf for this build and should definitely be checked..

enjoy..

Edit: I got my 73 lvl scion for steel cannon build.. she is 74 lvl atm and has really very high dps.. I will put a screen-shot for the new dps at next post..
Последняя редакция: serlev. Время: 16 марта 2014 г., 14:29:26
I have started to test this build in SotV 1.1. with one of my scions: PETOO 74 LvL

Here is the first dps result of her..
** same gem set up with old steel cannon (before SotV)
Dual Strike / Fast Attacks / Melee Phy. Dmg / Multistrike / Added Fire Dmg / Weapon Elem Dmg

** the main items: weapons and chest are same
but some changed accordingly for the new Life Leech + Vaal Pact mechanic

old max dps was: 47234 at 85 LvL

new dps: 59395 at 74 LvL

As usual I will level Petoo to 85 lvl first and test many maps..
then will release all gear set up + stats with auras + etc...
if all tests are positive..

enjoy
b
b

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация