SHARP's Dual Strike STEEL CANNON Build / GUIDE + VIDs.. recons. for SotV (68k dps)

"
im partially surprised this hasen't gotten more attention; this build is roughly what i was going for on my shadow. i wonder if shadow can do it the same. looks really awesome, even though it requires two serious uniques.

when do you start using tons of aura's? when you get the cowl?

I wish to see many more Scions using the same-similar build to discuss deeply and improve it if needed any.. I had 83 lvl Duelist dw cleaving when the 1.0.1 hitted , my build story started idd with my duelist but I couldnt manage to get all nodes to have 5 Auras by sacrificing reasonable number of other nodes.. Meanwhile , as of everybody had , I had started to lvl a scion with Spectral Throwing and I noticed that I could get the optimum result with a scion only and this build arised :)

Tons of auras: when u have Soul Taker and got all necessary nodes (pls see "stones of build" section) u r almost rdy to use all auras..

cowl: sorry mate what is it?
b
tiny edits..
mana adjustment for 5th aura will be rdy soon..
You are not leeching that much since your half damage is elemental so LL from gear don't apply to it.
And there is a cap on leech per sec depending on your max life/mana.

Imo, the only advantages from running multiple auras are to make grace/determination combo insane and to make gear choices easy.
Armor is a bit overrated today, because you can face tank brutus kinds with only around 10k armor and the thing kills you is always elemental damages.
Последняя редакция: masaofexile. Время: 19 нояб. 2013 г., 8:23:18
"
You are not leeching that much since your half damage is elemental so LL from gear don't apply to it.

I knew I would skip something You are right mate , although the result will be much more than half of it since LL gem (8.8% LL) get benefits from all kind of dmg. I will correct the value at guide very soon..

"
And there is a cap on leech per sec depending on your max life/mana.

Yep there is such a value for Life and mana leeches; but not applicable to us since we have a special keystone effect: Vaal Pact..
Your critique would be true if we had not get that keystone..

Thank you mate..
The LL calculations are corrected according to Phy. damage part..
b
b
b

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация