SHARP's Dual Strike STEEL CANNON Build / GUIDE + VIDs.. recons. for SotV (68k dps)

"
Traert wrote:
If u remove the +10 Strength i ve circle in red they r equal number of nodes.

My way 2*12% life + 10 str all bottom

Yout way 8% +12% top and 10 str bot

we are twins :O same time same post, hi5

Here I am back... When I answered your critique I was almost leaving the home and couldnt examine well; yep, u r right by cancelling bottom Str and going to upper side is better ( +4 Max Life)..

I will change them in guide.. ty again..
"
good built,

but why u dont use blood rage ?

Why do we use it?
Build doesnt need it
Is unwavering stance worth it? I don't know how often stun really comes up end-game, at first I was like 'well we have no evade' but after digging around it turns out that Iron Reflexes turns evasion rating to dodge, but you still have the base 5%. Unwavering removes that.

So the real question is: is 5% evasion rating > Stun Immunity?

I imagine it is, just by nature of the keystone, but I was just curious how often stun comes up endgame....
Hi,
i read carefully your post since your fighting style is the same as mine.

I have a templar (lvl 64), and i try to reproduce your build but some nodes are very far away.

What do you think about my build (pretty the same as yours but it will take more times)?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAecEsw48EZYUIBRxFy8ZhhmKGjgaVRqPG_oc3B2qI00ksCXfJwsppSpNL28xnjWSNug26TrYPydANkGqQqNEckZxSshN2E3jTipQR1PfVdZYr1jbWfNhIWSjZOdmnmqTbmluqm-ecLtyqXYIeA182X_GgKSBb4LkgwmExITZhO-G0YqvkBGQVZLNkvOTJ5uDm7WePJ_LpBmmV6cwp4SpbqxHrKq0DLT5tfK2Qb6nvrzAD8AawzrKStJN1e3ZE-GI42rrLOw48B_22vcy-Ov60vsJ_kn-jw==

Another question, what you don't use melee splash?
"
but I was just curious how often stun comes up endgame....

very often..
I had used some builds w/out taking "unwavering stance" and learned this reality by dyeing a lot.. Mainly many builds w/out this keystone get amulet "eye of chayula" to be immune to stun..
My personal choice is to get Unwavering stance for my all builds if not a special one depending on evasion..
"
Hi,
i read carefully your post since your fighting style is the same as mine.

I have a templar (lvl 64), and i try to reproduce your build but some nodes are very far away.

What do you think about my build (pretty the same as yours but it will take more times)?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/...................
Another question, what you don't use melee splash?

Duelist is much more near to Scion starting point than Templar and I couldnt manage to have same build with same power with my duelist; we should get many unnecessary nodes to reach to the right side of Scions for Aura node groups.. Therefore I am afraid it will be waste of time to try to get 5 auras for a Templar while leveling a Scion takes at most 2-3 days..
When I looked at your build I see that u didnt get yet Vaal Pact which is "a must" for this build. And no need to get 3* 18% resist nodes and 15% dmg inc. node; I got them since as a scion u should get that way or other to go south..

Melee Splash: It is pure aoe gem and is fun to play with it..but... it decreases a lot the dps to single target. And with Multistrike gem the aoe power of our scion is alrdy quite good.
If , any way, u wish to have "ms" u can insert it for WED gem ; but I strongly suggest to replace it back with WED on Boss fights..
Последняя редакция: serlev. Время: 23 нояб. 2013 г., 13:49:31
b
b
I see that you have lots of level-up on your gems.
Would you please make a list in your guide when to stop leveling them up?
I don't want to do the mistake and level them up above the requirements and then fail the build.

Very nice build/guide, +1 from me.
"
I see that you have lots of level-up on your gems.
Would you please make a list in your guide when to stop leveling them up?
I don't want to do the mistake and level them up above the requirements and then fail the build.

Very nice build/guide, +1 from me.

Ty for your kind interest for the build..
The lvl of gems: Except the gems used with "cast when dmg taken -CwDT" there is no restriction ; all depends on the amount of str. , dex. , int. u have (on your gear + nodes)..
For the CwDT: I prefered atm to use it at lvl 2 which all other gems should be lvled so that the required lvl wont exceed 33 LvL.. Pls check those gems on my gear and take note of their lvls, I alrdy lvled them max lvls needed.. That means if u lvl any further they wont work with CwDT..

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация