Game crashes while fighting - Bug with Cast on damage taken?!

yeah it's getting odd. I double checked all I know and no success.
ign: Deaminos
By the way - how much ram do you all have?
I have 16 gb....
SchwipSchwap also has 16 in his laptop
strange....

(had now ~ 10 crashes in 25 mins)
I still believe its not a Problem with our PC's or Laptops since i got no Problems playing other Games. But sadly i still cant find a fix and have to stop playing PoE atm.
Wanted to spent some Money on it for Stash Tabs, but if i cant play it why should I?
I hope we get some Help by the PoE Staff soon.

#believe
I've got 8 gigs of ram, I don't think it's that because any other game is fine for me... I see that schwip has a AMD Radeon 6850 and I've got a AMD Radeon 7850 and I know the reputation GGG has with AMD cards being awful with their game...
Hm, but I have a gtx 660ti, so no conclusion
I also can't play the game - I almost sold everything, so also the trading part of the game gets boring
Hmm, I've still been playing, in nemesis as well, pretty risky haha
So that's real hardcore
Yeah i've had a lot of close calls.. crashed 6 times today, on the brightside i finally hit level 80 haha
Similar crashes have been happening for me since 1.01 was released. The game freezes after 5-15mins of combat and then shuts down to desktop. It makes a similar sound but the sound doesnt loop when it freezes.

I had no problems in open beta and now I cant play the game. I was just about to buy stash tabs but stuff that...

My system is GTX650, 4gb ram so not ideal but I never had any problems in beta at all and now the crashes happen so frequently I cant play the game.

I have tried the software audio, no sound and changed textures to min but these all have no impact on the frequency of crashes.
"
Rastaman33 написал:
Similar crashes have been happening for me since 1.01 was released. The game freezes after 5-15mins of combat and then shuts down to desktop. It makes a similar sound but the sound doesnt loop when it freezes.

I had no problems in open beta and now I cant play the game. I was just about to buy stash tabs but stuff that...

My system is GTX650, 4gb ram so not ideal but I never had any problems in beta at all and now the crashes happen so frequently I cant play the game.

I have tried the software audio, no sound and changed textures to min but these all have no impact on the frequency of crashes.

Yeah my sound is like that now as well, I wonder if we have some kind of a corrupted game file or something, because it seems like we all have different types of RAM and Video Cards. What motherboard do you guys have? I have a z68 pro3 gen3 asrock.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация