1.0.1c Patch Notes

This has been delayed until tomorrow (Thursday NZ time) due to issues found at the last minute. Sorry!

Version 1.0.1c
  • The escape menu now has an additional "Exit to Character Selection" button.
  • The Arbiter of Knowledge in the Academy Map can now cast Book Tornado when he takes enough damage.
  • Increased the number of top ladder positions that have hardcore deaths announced globally (from 25 to 50).
  • Fixed a bug where certain Daily Deals would not work properly in the game client. This affected the Skin Transfer (x50) bundle.
  • Fixed a bug where the Unique Item challenge would not correctly display what Unique Items you had.

Последняя редакция: Chris. Время: 20 нояб. 2013 г., 2:08:49
Not good enough damnit!
"
The Arbiter of Knowledge in the Academy Map can now cast Book Tornado when he takes enough damage.

Heh, nice.
same name in-game
"
Qarl написал:

[li]Increased the number of top ladder positions that have hardcore deaths announced globally (from 25 to 50).[/li]
Finally. Any chance for a player option to see more?
wow finally a 'exit to character selection' button...

Coulda been added a lot sooner dontcha think? lol
Interesting. I like interesting, Not-A-Cockroach.
"
Qarl написал:
[li]Increased the number of top ladder positions that have hardcore deaths announced globally (from 25 to 50).[/li]

Awesome. The global announcements are half the reason I do race events. :)
So with this new functionality, will we ever see a warning prompt when choosing to quit the game? No prompt for exiting to login screen or character select.

It's annoying because one misclick and you have to wait for (Probably) over a minute again to load the game back up!
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Последняя редакция: Nicholas_Steel. Время: 19 нояб. 2013 г., 23:50:01
"
The escape menu now has an additional "Exit to Character Selection" button.

Thank you thank you! I've wanted that for ages.
"
Qarl написал:

This will be deployed within an hour.

Version 1.0.1c
  • The escape menu now has an additional "Exit to Character Selection" button.

There is a bug in this patch where the "Exit to Login" button is missing from the escape menu. This will be restored in 1.0.1d.

LOL someone goofed.

Overided the button I assume.
Последняя редакция: Waves_blade. Время: 20 нояб. 2013 г., 0:02:10

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация