1.0.1c Patch Notes

"
ChuanHsing написал:
The Singapore realm was removed from realms list.

What's the deal with this GGG? Did Garena force this or something? :/ Really shady thing to do without an accouncement.
"
D0ndarion написал:
Perhaps you shouldn't play then?

perfect example of a retarted/handicapped reply
I live in the UK, I have to say that ever since this patch went out, I've had terrible connection issues.

Constant 'unexpected disconnections'; I know my ISP is fine and my Cable modem is looking fine, all the levels are on spec and I've got a 100Mbit so it's not like I've not got the bandwidth.

Anyone else seeing this a lot now ?
Stay out of the shadows ... They bite
"
mobutu написал:
"
D0ndarion написал:
Perhaps you shouldn't play then?

perfect example of a retarted/handicapped reply

Ignoring both the immaturity and irony of the grammar in your post, I'm positive that you are indeed making a mountain out of a molehill.

A F2P game will always have MT advertisements, the cold hard truth of it is that it isn't changing and if it is causing so much offense to your gaming then like I said, this game isn't for you.
"
The escape menu now has an additional "Exit to Character Selection" button.
\

oh amazing!
IGN: DiOa
online after 18:30 gmt+2
is it just me or was that patch applied over 3 days?! why do i need to patch again today?!
yea, have peanuts because i mispelled a d with a t. call the police or smtg, national security matter
you can eat that f2p advertisement with yogurt if you like it so much. But that doesnt mean you have the right to enforce it down to other peoples throat just because you like it so much and/or it feels so "natural" to you.
pathetic individuals ... bent over to advert
What was patched this morning?
"
lindz написал:
What was patched this morning?

sry but u wont get answers here cause true internet heros have a flame war here, i think this thread is abamdoned ;/
same thing here, why do we have to download 9 mb again? was something significantly changed?
IGN: Laubblaeser

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация