Season Five, Event 33: 2 Hour Solo

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Touch at season end. You can view the current top three participants by class here.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Top Prizes:

The overall top alive player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 34: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 30-33: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 26-29: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 22-25: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 18-21: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 13-17: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-12: 1 Reward Point

Quest Prizes:
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.
  • Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Brutus (Upper Prison): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty A Fixture of Fate (Library): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty A Swig of Hope (Docks): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Dominus (Upper Scepter of God): 3 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:
  • Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
had to log out in chamber of sins 3, it went downhill from there :<
Son of a B...I'm not master racer guy but damnit if I need to learn my limits. Just take your three and move on.

Blargh
Well, I've never done this before but I had loads of fun anyway. Got alllllll the way to level *gasp* 14! (While everyone else was at, like, level 30 or something :P). Next time I will ... probably choose something other than a super slow close-quarters melee character. Thanks for a fun race!
I started late in like the last 55 mins but made it to lvl 10 was 1 kill off 11. Found my first unique item in the races though.

Скрытый текст

Pretty good items, imo. Did decent.. for season 5, it seems.
I fail at life...

I needed a belt upgrade as I was wearing a white +34 Life Leather Belt, so I did the White Beast quest. Yeena gave me a double-Life Leather with Fire and Lightning res, but in my haste to put it on I must have mis-clicked the belt slot and it didn't swap. I then promptly destroyed it...

Скрытый текст

Tried a bit of progression instead of farming Sins. Should have stayed in Sins. Level 21 Ranger after dying to Hailrake on a Duelist.
Incursion: @Ironclination
Hardcore: @Unbereavabre
Standard: @Halgondas @Risendelle @Risendell @SummonRangaSpirits
Последняя редакция: IronMask75. Время: 23 нояб. 2013 г., 23:21:51

progression was good, docks farming wasnt optimal
I died literally within two seconds of the end of the race.

I would say "worst luck ever", but I had gotten sloppy. Didn't think those Alira's Martyrs would be able to kill me that fast.
I played the Scion and reached Level 9 at the Prison when the game ended -

Here is my story! :)

Im new to POE, ( Diablo 2 LOD player, Torchlight 2, Unreal 3, UT2004, and I usually play Space FPS games like Tachyon and Eve Online, Yes I'm THAT Slippster ;) Hiya ) im a new guy at this POE race stuff, i did 2 race events before this one ( died each time), and this is my personal best
( i did not die this time! )- thats not saying much - and YET - it is! ...for me ..read on! :)

My poor 3 year old laptop is SO CHALLENGED by this game, and im loving it more and more.
I have the Compaq Presario CQ61 with the AMD Vision Radeon HD4200 ( latest drivers installed) running Windows 7 x64 and only 2 gigs onboard ram -

Well today i did a cool thing! I added more ram Via Win7's Ready Boost feature using a 1 gig thumb drive as extra ram - IT WORKS!! :) The game wasnt so laggy this time, and im playing at 1024x768
( on a separate flat-screen square Dell monitor plugged into the vga socket) and set the ini file at 2 - with the in-game settings as low as possible, graphics settings turned off where possible, and as low as possible otherwise, v-sync off -

My first character in POE is a Witch, and she is currently at the top of Spectre Tower at the Dominus quest ( level 45 on Normal Domination)- and i unlocked the Scion, and Im in love with her! Spectral Throw is just amazing!

I did goof up and mis-read the race rules - i cleared ALL THE MONSTERS as i went - OOPS!!
but i got to level 9 and the prison...oh well, personal best for me as i said, not dying and i actually made it to the end of the race.

So i learned that i can finish, and this time my poor outdated laptop performed like a charm.
...as good as a 3 year old lappy can....with a little help from ready boost and 1 gig usb drive.

so anyone having issues struggling can perhaps see a ray of hope :))
and i played over my Wi-Fi connection at 4 bars signal strength..

I HAD FUN! ..and thats the whole point of it all isnt it?

and i admit, i am still learning about the passive skills map, and builds, so im a rock bottom nooby....i play solo, so im not in any guilds or participate in any group play or pvp,
im too scared because of my weakass laptop..time to get a new pc i can see that right now..

GOOD GAME ALL !!

Slippster
Have Fun! :))
My Very FIRST Point !
Последняя редакция: Slippster. Время: 24 нояб. 2013 г., 0:31:36

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация