Season Five, Event 64: 2 Hour Endless Ledge

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Endless Ledge events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 34: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 30-33: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 26-29: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 22-25: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 18-21: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 13-17: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-12: 1 Reward Point

Random Prizes:
Each Reward Point you earn in this race counts as a ticket in a random draw for one of the following items:
  • Alternate Art Kaom's Sign Unique Item (30 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Stormcloud Unique Item (15 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Fairgrave's Tricorne Unique Item (10 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Moonstone Ring (5 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Gifts From Above Unique Item (1 available to be won)
too bad i will sleep when this starts :(((
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
If I die quickly with my first character and then reach high level with my second character (the one I make after i die the first time) do I get points for my second character or only the first one counts always?
"
mladenshterev написал:
If I die quickly with my first character and then reach high level with my second character (the one I make after i die the first time) do I get points for my second character or only the first one counts always?

Highest level counts.
"
mladenshterev написал:

I think both count if they are from a different class, only 1 counts per class though.
"
mladenshterev написал:

In last race that i ran (1 hour fixed party), i managed to get 8 points spread out with 3 characters of the same class. It appears that each bracket of level rewards is possible to be taken once, no matter what type of class you create (so in my case i had 3 lvl 10,7,5 templars). I don't know if this is also true for Endless Ledge races, but i'll find out soon enough i guess.
Последняя редакция: Decimus_Ros. Время: 1 дек. 2013 г., 9:57:44
"
Nallenbot написал:
"
mladenshterev написал:

Highest level counts.
"
Overcrash написал:
I think both count if they are from a different class, only 1 counts per class though.

Incorrect and incorrect. In Endless Ledge, every character you make counts. Play 7 characters in this thing, each to level 6, get 7 points. Doesn't matter if they are 7 Scions or a mix of classes.

"
Decimus_Ros написал:
In last race that i ran (1 hour fixed party), i managed to get 8 points spread out with 3 characters of the same class. It appears that each bracket of level rewards is possible to be taken once, no matter what type of class you create (so in my case i had 3 lvl 10,7,5 templars). I don't know if this is also true for Endless Ledge races, but i'll find out soon enough i guess.

That sounds like a bug.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Последняя редакция: unsane. Время: 1 дек. 2013 г., 10:11:45
There's seems to be a bug on the character creation screen... Keep getting a maximum number of characters reached error even though my character name is only between 4-6 characters long...

Sad to miss this race
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
Quentz написал:
There's seems to be a bug on the character creation screen... Keep getting a maximum number of characters reached error even though my character name is only between 4-6 characters long...

Sad to miss this race

No, that means you have too many Characters (avatars, peeps, etc.), nothing to do with your character's name length.
inb4 mass rip vs reef boss
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация