Season Five, Event 65: 1 Hour Descent

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Descent events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Touch (Unique Golden Bracers) and 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 23: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 21-22: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 18-20: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 15-17: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 12-14: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 9-11: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-8: 1 Reward Point
descent champions races are some of the most fun experiences i've had gaming. real talk. this shit is awesome.

EDIT: just realized this is only regular descent. that's cool too, these also rule.
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
Последняя редакция: cgheezey. Время: 1 дек. 2013 г., 12:26:29
i still dont understand how to win the event.
The goal of races is to get to the highest level you can within the time limit. There isn't one "winner" -- everyone who participates can earn Reward Points. Characters earn Reward Points by reaching certain experience levels (listed in the OP). Getting more experience than anyone else with your class (usually top 20) will give you even more Reward Points.

Once you attain a certain number of Reward Points, you receive a remove-only tab in your stash with an alternate art unique item (click "Events" tab above for more details). Unique items are valuable because they are rare and some have modifiers that magic/rare items cannot have. The alternate art has collector's value because this season is the only time those items will be produced.

Each race has certain rules. Every race has a time limit. Most races are played in the main campaign, sometimes with modifiers. This race uses the "Descent" campaign. ("Descent: Champions" is a newer version of this.) In Descent, you will run from one zone to the next without being able to return; there is no town; zones have optional bosses; each zone has two chests with additional items, but you will be able to open only one. If you are really fast, you can reach the end of the Descent maps, but you receive no extra reward (take a screenshot to brag about!).
"
ChiefOluk написал:
The goal of races is to get to the highest level you can within the time limit. There isn't one "winner" -- everyone who participates can earn Reward Points. Characters earn Reward Points by reaching certain experience levels (listed in the OP). Getting more experience than anyone else with your class (usually top 20) will give you even more Reward Points.

Once you attain a certain number of Reward Points, you receive a remove-only tab in your stash with an alternate art unique item (click "Events" tab above for more details). Unique items are valuable because they are rare and some have modifiers that magic/rare items cannot have. The alternate art has collector's value because this season is the only time those items will be produced.

Each race has certain rules. Every race has a time limit. Most races are played in the main campaign, sometimes with modifiers. This race uses the "Descent" campaign. ("Descent: Champions" is a newer version of this.) In Descent, you will run from one zone to the next without being able to return; there is no town; zones have optional bosses; each zone has two chests with additional items, but you will be able to open only one. If you are really fast, you can reach the end of the Descent maps, but you receive no extra reward (take a screenshot to brag about!).

+1 for useful, helpful post.
Последняя редакция: AdanOfDarkmoon. Время: 1 дек. 2013 г., 20:17:31
niceee
IGN:Jedi_Leba_Brate & Urielone (Domination)
End-of-Zone Rewards thread by Greendude. Has been partially updated for this season!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/442549/page/1
Basics of how to play (by Malice): tinyurl.com/72wrafn
Walkthrough for Act I and II (by KrapnoV) : tinyurl.com/7w3a3gd
Mechanics - how the game works (by Malice) : tinyurl.com/6p4zbl5
Crafting Guide (by Invalesco) : bit.ly/craftpoe
Mechanics videos (by Eztheal) : bit.ly/UTwFAV
Damn it, first time I was top 10 and I die early. Those lightning dudes + the knives monkey do a ton of damage.
No long bows until the mob that gave me level 15. Then got killed by lightning ribbon boss in 2 hits because I felt 18.7 was too soon to go Hall of Heroes.

Bad luck, even worse play by me I suppose, but the race is over if I don't wait until 21 to leave Hall of Heroes anyways.Probably should have just gone for it.

Also, my 3rd and 4th instances were absolute trash packsize.

Meh, hopefully I fare better next time.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.

Thank god for wanderlust, would lost 100% without it =D
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация