Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

"
Bachkar написал:
What about the Boots? Are The Blood Dance Sharkskin boots the best for this Build or some with life + armour + resistances?

Blood Dance boots are imo pretty bad for this build. At early lvls when u dont have high enough PoF and Vitality they might be good, but some rare boots are imo way better. Ofc if u want that extra hp regen, go for it but after you can sustain rf without blood dance i would suggest some rare boots with resists/armor/hp etc.
The question is: extra life + armour or 200life/s extra regen with 4 charges...
"
Nahkalaukku написал:
"
Bachkar написал:
What about the Boots? Are The Blood Dance Sharkskin boots the best for this Build or some with life + armour + resistances?

Blood Dance boots are imo pretty bad for this build. At early lvls when u dont have high enough PoF and Vitality they might be good, but some rare boots are imo way better. Ofc if u want that extra hp regen, go for it but after you can sustain rf without blood dance i would suggest some rare boots with resists/armor/hp etc.

With the aurum as weapon is very easy to cap ressist, i have +hp on almost any other gear part, around 5k hp, you can get 4th frenzy charge for only 2 points more, 4% hp regen is quite good, even after you sustain RF i dont see how 80 hp more or 10% more move speed would be better.
True, but maybe 500 armour on the boots would be better then the regen? what do you think?
I think I'd prefer the 80 extra life and some resists on the boots. Then I'd get an Andvarious (or 2 if my resists could handle it), instead.

80 extra life become around 240 life extra, and that means more survivability and extra damage too (at least 1200 dps extra, and with EE and curse at least 2400).

While I do see the point of the Frenzy boots I'd leave them out. Personally.
hi guys, i have a question about the armor, i'm thinking to get one Carcass Jack Varnished Coat but i think i need more armor becase just i have 5000 armor 43%dmg reduction...

i have two options Carcass Jack Varnished Coat or Daresso's Defiance Full Dragonscale this second chest is good for me becase i have another char and works good.

the reason for use this is becase give me strong armor.

wath chest armor u recomend me?

mm, one more think i want to link ek on chest becase i need to cull and destroy totem...
Heyho,

playing this char in nemesis league right now (77) and really enyoing it.

Made a few modifcations and using more liferegen from tree and resolute technique.

Reason for RT is cyclone. Linked with Blind, LifeonHit and Fire Pen it does leech constantly life back and blind enemy really fast.

My Skilltree right now:

Gear:
Скрытый текст

Thx for the guide! :)
Последняя редакция: ilozytv. Время: 18 янв. 2014 г., 21:29:10
"
causeofhell написал:
hi guys, i have a question about the armor, i'm thinking to get one Carcass Jack Varnished Coat but i think i need more armor becase just i have 5000 armor 43%dmg reduction...

i have two options Carcass Jack Varnished Coat or Daresso's Defiance Full Dragonscale this second chest is good for me becase i have another char and works good.

the reason for use this is becase give me strong armor.

wath chest armor u recomend me?

mm, one more think i want to link ek on chest becase i need to cull and destroy totem...

I dont like carcass much becouse with the ES you get more degen is always good to avoid ES on gear.
Current lvl 80, im farming maps 70-72 and clearing them quite fast, 4 endurance charge 4 frenzy charges

I have all possible regen nodes, just missing the duelist, only 142 ES vit lvl 17 and i still degen, very low but w/o the frenzy charges i degen just a bit.

Any advice for more skills? i barely use active vulnerability is not rlly need it

Gear
Скрытый текст

Tree

Stats+Radio of RF with carcass casted 5k hp 5.7k AR
Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: tollencio3. Время: 18 янв. 2014 г., 11:22:46
Hi,this build looks pretty cool but i just have one question.How would it be in PvP?Would it be good if I use some type of gap closer?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация