Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

I don't think this build will get nerfed. It is not even close to OP.
you have to watch out for curses, chaos dmg, half/no regen and minus to resist.

Plus you will never use this build to effectively kill of unique totem monsters.
"
zhirek написал:
I don't think this build will get nerfed. It is not even close to OP.
you have to watch out for curses, chaos dmg, half/no regen and minus to resist.

Plus you will never use this build to effectively kill of unique totem monsters.

and plus you have to be lvl 65 to even start.
"
sikker написал:
Can anyone confirm if the IIR+IIQ gem changes in 1.06 actually works?
I have tried it on a few (10-15) Dom-runs, and I can't really see much difference. But I might just be expecting more than they give.

I take that no one (including me) knows for sure then.
They work.

I don't know if snapshotting it works when used with something like http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Wondertrap

But I have a 5L righteous fire with IIQ and IIR. And I have to make considerably more trips back to town when mapping.
"
zhirek написал:
They work.

I don't know if snapshotting it works when used with something like http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Wondertrap

But I have a 5L righteous fire with IIQ and IIR. And I have to make considerably more trips back to town when mapping.

Thanks. Nice to know.
what do u think about animate gardian in redbeak equiped with leer cast for a +15 % dammage boost ? it should work no ?
This is my first time trying something like this. And an following this guide. But can the process of snapshotting be explained to me. From what I gather, you have the dual redbeak's equipped, turn on RF and before you die and switch to the RotP weapon set.

Am I missing anything? Is that all it does. I am assuming we do this for the +200% damage the swords give us?
Yes that's pretty much all it is. Since RF is turned on with Redbeaks while being low life, you get the bonus. Since it doesn't turn off because you switch weapon set, you keep the "snapshotted" value of RF's damage which includes the Redbeaks low life. Don't build everything around this though, would not be surprised they fix it in 1.1, same thing with Summoners who get an effective 8 link + 4 additional gem slots more than other players.
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned or not here but would this build be a little bit stronger with berek's pass?
Hey nice build, work it without chaos resist? i mean can u beat map-bosses/rares (with chaos dmg)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация