Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

Changed the build quite a bit. Made it a lot less expensive (minus Kaom's) and changed some things around. Added The Blood Dance. Concentrated Effect now works with Righteous Fire so the damage is even more insane than the video shows.

"
Hackusations написал:
I stated this in the other thread, but if you get both the increased effect of auras in the Templar area and the one node near Iron Grip you'll have 36% overall, which is enough to increase lvl 17 Purity of Fire to +4 max resist and increase lvl 17 Vitality to over 2% regen. That makes the build with 8.4% regen from passives functional and eliminates the need to get an expensive Alpha's Howl or other +gem gear. It also buffs grace, determinism, hatred, or whatever other auras you might run.

When you do get Purity of Fire to level 20, Alpha's Howl is what makes it possible to become immune to fire damage (90% with 10% from Ruby Flask) which is HUGE for this build. That's why it's so important.
Последняя редакция: Oroboro. Время: 4 дек. 2013 г., 15:30:55
"
Oroboro написал:
Changed the build quite a bit. Made it a lot less expensive (minus Kaom's) and changed some things around. Added The Blood Dance. Concentrated Effect now works with Righteous Fire so the damage is even more insane than the video shows.

"
Hackusations написал:
I stated this in the other thread, but if you get both the increased effect of auras in the Templar area and the one node near Iron Grip you'll have 36% overall, which is enough to increase lvl 17 Purity of Fire to +4 max resist and increase lvl 17 Vitality to over 2% regen. That makes the build with 8.4% regen from passives functional and eliminates the need to get an expensive Alpha's Howl or other +gem gear. It also buffs grace, determinism, hatred, or whatever other auras you might run.

When you do get Purity of Fire to level 20, Alpha's Howl is what makes it possible to become immune to fire damage (90% with 10% from Ruby Flask) which is HUGE for this build. That's why it's so important.

I noticed you used a Dagger with +% spell damage to replace the Unique iron will scepter. Might be a good addition to recommend Divinarius for the increased +% radius of skills?

Edit: Thought of something pretty interesting.
Ice Nova + CoDT + Added Lightning + %Increased AoE (no more shock nova, easy life)
IGN: SlightRedeye
(GMT + 0:00)
Последняя редакция: SlightRedeye. Время: 4 дек. 2013 г., 16:00:50
"
SlightRedeye написал:

I noticed you used a Dagger with +% spell damage to replace the Unique iron will scepter. Might be a good addition to recommend Divinarius for the increased +% radius of skills?

Edit: Thought of something pretty interesting.
Ice Nova + CoDT + Added Lightning + %Increased AoE (no more shock nova, easy life)

Oh yeah I have Divinarius, but unfortunately it doesn't effect Righteous Fire at all. It definitely works really well with this build anyways though, going to add it for sure.
"
Oroboro написал:
"
Archey написал:
I noticed you didnt get unwaivering stance, isnt it deadly not to get it? You have to get close to mobs, so you're going to get stunned

You don't need to grab Unwavering Stance with the amount of life this build has. It hasn't been a problem for me at all.

what if my health pool is going to be about 3000-3500
"
Archey написал:
"
Oroboro написал:
"
Archey написал:
I noticed you didnt get unwaivering stance, isnt it deadly not to get it? You have to get close to mobs, so you're going to get stunned

You don't need to grab Unwavering Stance with the amount of life this build has. It hasn't been a problem for me at all.

Still shouldn't be a big deal. If you follow the build correctly, without Kaom's you should have around 4k life.
"

...Why would you have that low of Life though?
-I have 3,950 Life with these on...
Скрытый текст

...and only 57 life on boots.

---The new Unique chest will be great for RF builds if you don't need more than 12% All res from your armor!
-The high STR and Life on all other gear makes the 30-40% Increased Max Life give more than whAT A 109 life armor would.(Might want to bring the armor up when you mention Kaom's and all that.)
Последняя редакция: Epsilon2012. Время: 4 дек. 2013 г., 17:46:49
What do you think of the Carcass Jack as a chest piece, after the patch to Area damage and RF?

Increased AoE is always good...

...but damage wise, you'd have to do the math to see if the 12% Area Damage is better than another 45ish life from a rare chest...

Belly of the Beast and Koam's are better hand's down.
"
Epsilon2012 написал:
Increased AoE is always good...

...but damage wise, you'd have to do the math to see if the 12% Area Damage is better than another 45ish life from a rare chest...

Belly of the Beast and Koam's are better hand's down.

for me i only lost about 19 hp from my other chest, trying out the carcass jack. I lost about 200 from my max life when i started using sharkskin boots instead of my rares
"
Archey написал:
What do you think of the Carcass Jack as a chest piece, after the patch to Area damage and RF?

The extra es would hurt you more with rf burning.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация